Song Dedication Thread v4, "Combat your commentary" Edition

It's been way tooo long since I been here , and to be quite honest I'm a bit offended no one calling me out for a tune, or thinking of you, it's just f*k you!

It's all good calling out to @HI SCOTT NEWMAN SCOTT, @Sir Galahad , at my partner in all crimes @Clementine , at my boy @Jackonfire PBP Powerhouse thread runner drop IN! see what I'm talking about... Just me throwing out a old school song with strong lyrics & voice, I'm feeling right now; I likes this tune...

Sending this one out to my boo ghosting me on Sherdog 100%, I told you for the upteenth time we only talk fights here, except for the few fem dudes, but they cool too. No we're not soft gay; I know you love @Clementine and you cool with her, no need to ghost. Now "Whose your UC profile"...? ("Don't play with me woman")

Last edited:
@tonysmasseuse

It often changes daily, but this is my favorite Doors song today.

You're the best.

Last edited:
Sending this one out to my boo ghosting me on Sherdog 100%, I told you for the upteenth time we only talk fights here, except for the few fem dudes, but they cool too. No we're not soft gay; I know you love @Clementine and you cool with her, no need to ghost. Now "Whose your UC profile"...? ("Don't play with me woman")

:cool: Might be my favorite work of Busta :)

@tonysmasseuse

It often changes daily, but this is my favorite Doors song today.

You're the best.

Hey @TheOldMan

That's a great Doors song - it's one of those bands that seem to have a song for every occasion :)

i really like the interview too, and how shy, polite and modest people were back then...a certain hush in their voices...even avantgarde psychedelic rock'n'rollers were becomingly subdued.

tumblr_mvdnzvoMEV1s3txdlo1_400.gifv

Hey @TheOldMan

That's a great Doors song - it's one of those bands that seem to have a song for every occasion :)

i really like the interview too, and how shy, polite and modest people were back then...a certain hush in their voices...even avantgarde psychedelic rock'n'rollers were becomingly subdued.

tumblr_mvdnzvoMEV1s3txdlo1_400.gifv

No doubt, I mean is there really a bad Doors song? :)

It's been way tooo long since I been here , and to be quite honest I'm a bit offended no one calling me out for a tune, or thinking of you, it's just f*k you!

It's all good calling out to @HI SCOTT NEWMAN SCOTT, @Sir Galahad , at my partner in all crimes @Clementine , at my boy @Jackonfire PBP Powerhouse thread runner drop IN! see what I'm talking about... Just me throwing out a old school song with strong lyrics & voice, I'm feeling right now; I likes this tune...

My homegirl from my neighborhood. Always loved black women since I was young. @paynebringer

@Sir Galahad @BFoe @Clementine @BroRogan this song is dedicated to all of my cat gang squad, but this song has a lot of meaning for @Sir Galahad because he used to listen too Daniel Bedingfield with his ex girlfriend, it was their favorite music, until she proved not worthy enough and had to go

Only the very best can catch a cat gang member, we are so beautiful

@Sir Galahad @BFoe @Clementine @BroRogan this song is dedicated to all of my cat gang squad, but this song has a lot of meaning for @Sir Galahad because he used to listen too Daniel Bedingfield with his ex girlfriend, it was their favorite music, until she proved not worthy enough and had to go

Only the very best can catch a cat gang member, we are so beautiful

I remember this song from years ago. Brought up sad memories but still love the song.

Here's one for you. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

Back