Song Dedication Thread v4, "Combat your commentary" Edition

Dig this song when I first heard it a couple months back (I love Shriekback). But it has even more meaning now, with everything going on.

shit may be fucked up right now, but good ppl are coming together.
For @Clementine @HI SCOTT NEWMAN @Sir Galahad @BroRogan
This is for @Jackonfire too, although I think I shared this with him awhile back. Still a good track to listen to right now.

edit: oh shit, I should include my new friend @NoGoodNamesLeft , who has played like a billion trivia games with me to pass the time. This track’s for you too. :)

<Oku04>

This is a good workout song. @Clementine

giphy.gif

Thanks man! I'll welcome you guys one day over here w some great bavarian beer and delicious food too.

Army won't do shit here as they don't even have working guns and stuff LOL

I 100% agree with you that its completely over the top in many ways at the moment. I get it that it's a special situation but the lack of critical thinking in politics and media is shocking sometimes.

Try and spin it anyway you want, the hype is making people act irrationally, hence various shortages regarding products that have nothing to do with any symptoms of Covid such as toilet paper. “OMG, OMG, it’s end of days, why should I do, what should I do?. “Wash your hands!

And yes, people have died which is a shame, but on the grand scheme of things, the amount of deaths compared to the world’s population hardly amount to a hill of beans. Not negating those deaths or anything. Don't get me wrong! I'm a caring and understanding person with all stuff about illness etc. especially since last year with the stuff happened to my dad.

Don't ignore the situation, take it serious but don't panic!

He's from Viersen. @BroRogan

This ones for you @Sir Galahad

Do you remember back in the old days we used to call you one of the moomin twins, do you remember?

a1502263ca782727fc9fd38f434b4f69.gif

@BFoe, Thanks for humouring me in the Hindu thread.

Much appreciated. Also, you're damn smart bro ;)

For you

@BFoe, Thanks for humouring me in the Hindu thread.

Much appreciated. Also, you're damn smart bro ;)

For you

Haha I’m not bad for a college dropout, eh? ;)
Thanks for the chat, and the song. Along the same lines as our discussion earlier, here’s a song for you

@Sir Galahad don't worry man. @Clementine promised me to be back when the UFC is back on... will be a all good bro! Believe you me. Cat Gang in full force AGAIN @BFoe @HI SCOTT NEWMAN 1 week from now the 5(!) of us will be fooling around in the PBP like in the glory days. Looking awesome as ever.

Also I like to add @Axe720 @GoldenAzazel to our gang. I got a heel stable in the Wrestling forum w these guys and it's double tough over there. So that's a proper line up to deal with and taking over the thread then :cool:

This is the official UFC 249 Cat Gang song :D:eek:

<5>

@Sir Galahad don't worry man. @Clementine promised me to be back when the UFC is back on... will be a all good bro! Believe you me. Cat Gang in full force AGAIN @BFoe @HI SCOTT NEWMAN 1 week from now the 5(!) of us will be fooling around in the PBP like in the glory days. Looking awesome as ever.

Also I like to add @Axe720 @GoldenAzazel to our gang. I got a heel stable in the Wrestling forum w these guys and it's double tough over there. So that's a proper line up to deal with and taking over the thread then :cool:

This is the official UFC 249 Cat Gang song :D:eek:

<5>

I miss playbyplay so much, I can't wait until all the madness is back.. I hope Clem is back, I thought she will pop by to say Hi sometimes.

Thats great, we love wrestling, my favorites are the Ultimate Warrior and Undertaker. I know that @Sir Galahad favorite wrestlers are The Blue Meanie and Doink the Clown, and @BFoe favorite wrestlers are Paul Bearer and Earl Hebner

giphy.gif

Back