Someone that's NOT a can that you'd like to see fight Greg Hardy

50kEAQA.jpg

Is Tuivasa in can territory? If not give Tuivasa one more shot against Hardy. I honestly don't see them getting Hardy top 15 competition for at least another two fights. Maybe 3.

Sadly, Tuivasa

Dude has a chin so him vs. Hardy would be a good scrap at least

The Harris/Overeem loser?
Greene/Pavlovich winner?
Augusto Sakai?

Let Hardy bang with a tougher opponent. Enough w/ the underhand tosses.
Since he's a scum bag, they should give him the sink or swim treatment. Give him killers that he will get tossed by, imo, one after the other.

Start him out slow with a Tai Tuivasa, and then feed him to the wolves if he makes it.

Reem, Sakai, Lewis, and then Ngannou.

If that's your argument they should have let him fight cans in the regional circuits, or at least on the prelims.

If yuo keep giving him spots on the main card / co-main event then you better make sure he's fighting some decent guys. I understand the build-up plan, but you can't have it both ways.

Fight at the main cards = fight legit opponents
Fight at the prelims = fight cans
The UFC can have it any way they want and you will continue to watch and talk about it.

Why should they put him against anyone who could beat him? Because you say so?

Tuivasa.

Bit of a can but at least has a few wins and a name and can take a shot.

Tuivasa.

Bit of a can but at least has a few wins and a name and can take a shot.

I bet if he wins they are going to give him a guy who just beat Tuivasa

Brett Rogers, HMC, Matt Lindland, AA, Tim Sylvia, Mark Coleman 2x, Zulu, Dan Henderson

If Hardy goes to a Sam's Club where Bret Rogers is changing tires and runs into him in the bathroom, that fight could happen!

Even if we decide his opponents are cans, in reality, he still needs to beat them.

Back