Someone that's NOT a can that you'd like to see fight Greg Hardy

None.
Greg Hardy only trained mma for like 3 years. With no martial arts background whatsoever.
Schaub fought Cro Cop and Nogueira after only 3 years of training and the same background as Hardy (except Hardy actually played in the NFL).

i mean he literally loses to anyone with any semblance of striking skill. he will get countered viciously in the first round. pick any decent striker. junior albini smokes him within 90 seconds

i mean he literally loses to anyone with any semblance of striking skill. he will get countered viciously in the first round. pick any decent striker. junior albini smokes him within 90 seconds
He may be improving. Tough to tell if he keeps winning fast.

frankly, he’s going to win fast until he gets decimated. he has that style. he’s an action fighter which is good but he’s going to get taken out just as quick as he’s done to everyone else when it finally happens. he keeps his hands at nipple level and his head straight up which is not good for mma.

also he’s coming into the game completely untrained as a full grown man. that’s not good when you’re eventually going to fight guys who have been training since they were 11.

frankly, he’s going to win fast until he gets decimated. he has that style. he’s an action fighter which is good but he’s going to get taken out just as quick as he’s done to everyone else when it finally happens. he keeps his hands at nipple level and his head straight up which is not good for mma.
I am really looking forward to it.

My money is on Rozenstruik or Gane.

But maybe Sosoli?

I am really looking forward to it.

My money is on Rozenstruik or Gane.

But maybe Sosoli?
rosenstruik would be a perfect fight to foil the entire greg hardy experiment. i don’t think jairzinho is particularly good but his offensive technique & athleticism probably would put hardy to sleep early. sosoli definitely looks to have some okay boxing and very good power but that fight is a toss up to me tbh

Reem would be a pretty interesting match ups. Some other good suggestions so far as well.

Tony Johnson would be a good test.

https://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Tony-Johnson-41069

20150411025739_1DX_7653.JPG

Back