Someone that's NOT a can that you'd like to see fight Greg Hardy

Overeem vs Hardy should be called assisted murder. If Overeem doesn't get tagged, he embarrasses Hardy. And I think Greg can get in the top 10.

Brett Rogers, HMC, Matt Lindland, AA, Tim Sylvia, Mark Coleman 2x, Zulu, Dan Henderson

What about ancient versions of Goodridge/Pedro Rizzo, Isshi and a bunch of LHWs (Babalu, Arona, Randleman, etc.0?

The problem is that he doesn't belong in the UFC. So you either feed him to an actual UFC-caliber fighter and let him get steamrolled, or you keep feeding him cans and invite people to call it a farce (which it is).

Personally, I'd like them to feed Hardy to Derrick Lewis, so we can be done with this nonsense. But the smart business move is to keep feeding him cans to crush.

Hardy was gassed and losing that fight.

Rozenstruik KOd Crowder in 7 seconds.

Must be why he was on top lmao

You're so dumb

That's like saying Matt Hamill's head DESTROYED Jon Jones.

Delete your account, moron.

Must be why he was on top lmao

You're so dumb

That's like saying Matt Hamill's head DESTROYED Jon Jones.

Delete your account, moron.
And you should probably not be calling people morons if you really think Hardy is actually good, and was winning the Crowder fight.

You don't even know what you are watching. Sad.

Let's ignore current contenders and veterans.

Gane vs. Mayes winner.
Pavlovich vs. Greene winner.
Dmitry Sosnovskiy

My main pick.....Yorgan De Castro (6-0).

Let's ignore current contenders and veterans.

Gane vs. Mayes winner.
Pavlovich vs. Greene winner.
Dmitry Sosnovskiy

My main pick.....Yorgan De Castro (6-0).
I like all of these.

Hardy vs Pavlovich would be awesome.

I'd love to see Gane make Hardy into a piñata but I doubt the UFC wants that. They are investing in both atm.

I like all of these.

Hardy vs Pavlovich would be awesome.
Hell yeah, but not competitive imho.

The guy he's fighting tonight might not be the biggest heavyweight, but the guy is far from a can. He has one hell of a chin and power. Hardy is getting his ego deflated tonight, I think he gets finished when the guy doesn't go away after the first.

If that's your argument they should have let him fight cans in the regional circuits, or at least on the prelims.

If yuo keep giving him spots on the main card / co-main event then you better make sure he's fighting some decent guys. I understand the build-up plan, but you can't have it both ways.

Fight at the main cards = fight legit opponents
Fight at the prelims = fight cans

Why? If he draws interest why wouldn't they place him higher on the card?

Plot twist:

Jon Jones is moving up to fight Greg Hardy.... who will sherbros root for?

Back