Someone get Anthony Smith a new suit for gods sake **UPDATED**

He should change his nickname to Anthony “Agent” Smith if he wants to keep wearing the same suit.

chauncey.jpg

Lmaoooooo. They say styles come and go... which one of you Sherdoggers dares to try and bring it back?

The suit doesnt matter with all his ugly hand tats showing. Reminded me of cody, you just cant make it look good. Classy and Trashy just dont mix.
6b880dd118131bdcd9d8392393c71c43.jpg

The suit doesnt matter with all his ugly hand tats showing. Reminded me of cody, you just cant make it look good. Classy and Trashy just dont mix.
Nah. He's just got too much going in that picture. If he lost the tie and changed the shirt to an oxford, that blazer would work. Or if he changed the blazer to a solid color.

Goddamnit, I was coming to post this exact picture! That was ages ago but I will never forget that suit. Stuff of nightmares
its a nice suit if you are big enough to wear it......

Not gonna lie I am proud of this comment
lol 1 time someone made a thread "Have you ever felt like you were in there with the fighters?"

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...-one-of-your-fighters.3145075/#post-112328007

i said

giphy.gif

hell yeah, here is me and Korean zombie getting revenge on george roop

i awarded myself the internet trophy that day. felt good.

Last edited:
It's not even his. He borrowed it from Bisping. Lol.

Nah. He's just got too much going in that picture. If he lost the tie and changed the shirt to an oxford, that blazer would work. Or if he changed the blazer to a solid color.

Or if he changed that neck, it doesn't match the tie.

Back