Someone get Anthony Smith a new suit for gods sake **UPDATED**

drl62bjbxw511.jpg

"I'll get you for this, Dick Tracy!"

Americans are famous for having shitty suits

That is pretty bad. Even worse that it appears to be his only suit.

Not gonna judge him but if i did only own one suit that wouldn't be the one..

If you're going to buy one suit only, just by a navy or grey one.

Beginner move

It's a start! It was homecoming last night so of course I was out and about and running into obnoxious teenagers everywhere. So many clashing pocket squares, floral shirts, suspenders and belts, and suits with sneakers I wanted to shake the lot of 'em :mad:

I didn't know he gets paid so bad, that he has to work as an athletic commission guy

His suit looks fine, why waste money on stupid suits?

It's a start! It was homecoming last night so of course I was out and about and running into obnoxious teenagers everywhere. So many clashing pocket squares, floral shirts, suspenders and belts, and suits with sneakers I wanted to shake the lot of 'em :mad:
The worst I've seen was a suit from waist up and the rest was fucking swimming board shorts with sneakers

Great fit though but he does look a bit like the red suit guys in the octagon. I don’t mind him wearing that forever compared to seeing guys wearing a suit three toimes their size.

The guys surpasses any expectations anyone had for him from say 2 years ago as a journeyman MW... as a fighter and outside of his profession.
<mma4>

Yet, people are finding minute reasons for hating on the guy... A guy who was never a big talker and let his performance speak for itself like Ant Schmidt actually doing well for himself is refreshing, hopefully he’s able to keep the analysis gig going after he transitions out of MMA. good hard work, and staying true to your family and self sometimes does pay off... personally I’m actually happy for the guy.

Bet TS burns his clothes after wearing them once.

<DisgustingHHH>

Back