• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Someone else would have gotten ridiculous praise for this - Nobody has done this to Usman

So, just to get it on record, you're claiming that at 170, with a full camp for both men, there's no chance that fight would have played out a little differently?? Even putting aside his age and knees?
What is a difference do fights just stop sparring when not fighting. Off course not they just let go calories intake.

What is a difference do fights just stop sparring when not fighting. Off course not they just let go calories intake.
Lol, so you have no clue what a fight camp actually is then.

Lol, so you have no clue what a fight camp actually is then.
I know one thing guy with broken wrist took him down with ease in round 2 or 3 so even with camp and khamzat tip top shape usman has no chanceml.guy main thing is wrestling you don't need a camp to learn wrestling if you are all time great and still got rag dolled

Someone else would have gotten ridiculous praise for this - Nobody has done this to Usman

Once I saw a man kick Usman stone cold dead, and all I heard afterward is how lucky the guy was. As far as Chimaev goes, I thought he looked really good, but the way he slowed down leaves me wondering about how a five rounder might have gone.

Not only did Leon get no real credit for beating Usman twice.

People are still convinced that Colby, an inferior version of Usman, is a "terrible" style match up for him.

I’m not into the Chimaev craze. As many have said, his cardio is very suspect, and he gets sloppy. Burns made him look very beatable….

I truly believe that Chimaev is a special fighter and will be champ. ALWAYS said that. His power and wressling are exceptional. His striking defense is pretty bad, though. And that cardio is suspicious. I don’t see him holding a belt for long if he doesn’t improve that.
He needs to get rounds in like he did w Burns and Usman. He needs that experience. He cant always be havin fights that last 2 mins destroying dudes on the ground. He is just SO SUCCESSFUL at giving people hell in that first rounds,its hard for him to change. Reminds me of Rousey's come up,in that when things go right for them,people barely stand any chance w them,and its over pretty quick,usually.

I’m not into the Chimaev craze. As many have said, his cardio is very suspect, and he gets sloppy. Burns made him look very beatable….
All of its fixable though. Just have to see if he is just too stubborn and set in his ways.

His trainer was mad at him in the burns fight. He obviously wasnt doing what he had been trained to do there.

He was less wild and sloppy against Usman,but I think the injury effected him. Still,at the end of the fight he got sucked into a brawl again. He clearly loves that shit,but at 185,he really shouldnt be doin that.

Guy really needs to spend alot of time on head movement. If he can just slip some punches,and then counter,it would do wonders for him. It didnt seem like Khabib and Islam would become the strikers they eventually did,esp in regards to defense and learning to use the jab...the same could happen for Khamzat with the right training.

Back