Some questions

Op - you are a young kid, just realize you have a long way to go and the more humble you are, the better advice you will receive. But receive the advice from the older and more experienced players with an open mind and stop thinking you actually know alot in the grand scheme of things or jiu jitsu.

Op - you are a young kid, just realize you have a long way to go and the more humble you are, the better advice you will receive. But receive the advice from the older and more experienced players with an open mind and stop thinking you actually know alot in the grand scheme of things or jiu jitsu.

I never said I know everything, if I didn't have an open mind then why would I post in this forum. I realize this was a mistake because I got all these internet black belts on my dick now trying to faze me. I always ask questions and always take advice. I realize my I got a shitload to learn. Like somebody else here, maybe my guard is not good and rather annoying, which is probably making me think it's "good", and I do make mistakes and get passed, I'm not denying it. I'm just saying don't try to kill my vibe just because you couldn't get yours going on.

Thanks for the words.

I never said I know everything, if I didn't have an open mind then why would I post in this forum. I realize this was a mistake because I got all these internet black belts on my dick now trying to faze me. I always ask questions and always take advice. I realize my I got a shitload to learn. Like somebody else here, maybe my guard is not good and rather annoying, which is probably making me think it's "good", and I do make mistakes and get passed, I'm not denying it. I'm just saying don't try to kill my vibe just because you couldn't get yours going on.

Thanks for the words.

Open your mind MORE! Hedgie Bravo 11th Planet mann..

Fo sho homie, light that 420 and get your Paulo Miyao on baby. If you ain't hitting that blunt and going fo inverted americanas, you ain't doin it brah''!!

I realize this was a mistake because I got all these internet black belts on my dick now trying to faze me.

It's responses like this along with your overall attitude that makes us look down on you. It almost seems like you're lashing back at people when they are just keepin' it real.

It's responses like this along with your overall attitude that makes us look down on you. It almost seems like you're lashing back at people when they are just keepin' it real.

Keeping it real means laughing and mocking me because I say my guard is good? If that's how you keep it "real", then keep your shit to yourself. If you expect me to apologize because I feel confident in my abilities, then you got me fucked up. Plain and simple. I gave thanks where they were needed. I gave middle fingers where they were needed too. Let's leave it at that.

Keeping it real means laughing and mocking me because I say my guard is good? If that's how you keep it "real", then keep your shit to yourself. If you expect me to apologize because I feel confident in my abilities, then you got me fucked up. Plain and simple. I gave thanks where they were needed. I gave middle fingers where they were needed too. Let's leave it at that.

Alright Stockton, hold up. Listen, your guard sucks. Face it, you couldn't keep a wet noodle from passing your guard. Hell...you struggle to not let yourself pass your own guard. I'm sure in your head...you're the next best thing since the creation of berimbolo. In reality, you're insignificant.

You gotta learn how to be humble, yet confident. I'll sit here and tell anyone that there isn't a single white belt in my weight class that even remotely worries me once they're in my guard. They're either getting subbed or gonna be defending subs the whole time, but they're not passing my guard. But I also realize what I'm talking about are other white belts, other people who are just as insignificant in the scheme of things as me and you.

P.S. Chill out vato, you're killin my vibes holmes.

Alright Stockton, hold up. Listen, your guard sucks. Face it, you couldn't keep a wet noodle from passing your guard. Hell...you struggle to not let yourself pass your own guard. I'm sure in your head...you're the next best thing since the creation of berimbolo. In reality, you're insignificant.

You gotta learn how to be humble, yet confident. I'll sit here and tell anyone that there isn't a single white belt in my weight class that even remotely worries me once they're in my guard. They're either getting subbed or gonna be defending subs the whole time, but they're not passing my guard. But I also realize what I'm talking about are other white belts, other people who are just as insignificant in the scheme of things as me and you.

P.S. Chill out vato, you're killin my vibes holmes.

All I said is that my guard is good and people here be acting like I said Rafa Mendes or whatever the fuck hes called didn't pass my guard. I'm humble but nobody knocks my confidence. I'm humble enough to try and ask a question about problems I have in my game. If I thought I was the shit I wouldn't even have bothered doing this sport because I didn't want anybody to see me struggling. I realize I made a mistake asking a question here because the amount of black belt knowledge in this board is just too much that anybody and everyone else is an amateur.

I'm pretty chill just laughing at these people to be completely honest. I ain't even mad.

All I said is that my guard is good and people here be acting like I said Rafa Mendes or whatever the fuck hes called didn't pass my guard. I'm humble but nobody knocks my confidence. I'm humble enough to try and ask a question about problems I have in my game. If I thought I was the shit I wouldn't even have bothered doing this sport because I didn't want anybody to see me struggling. I realize I made a mistake asking a question here because the amount of black belt knowledge in this board is just too much that anybody and everyone else is an amateur.

I'm pretty chill just laughing at these people to be completely honest. I ain't even mad.

Dude, you can't even see what they are trying to say...

You came in here to brag, plain and simple.

If you wanted help with an armbar, just mention the armbar.

People are keeping it "real", when a white belt says they have a really good anything, they are leaving yourself open for a huge amount of criticism. This is what everyone is talking about.

Dude, you can't even see what they are trying to say...

You came in here to brag, plain and simple.

If you wanted help with an armbar, just mention the armbar.

People are keeping it "real", when a white belt says they have a really good anything, they are leaving yourself open for a huge amount of criticism. This is what everyone is talking about.

get off his dick trying to faze his vibes

Can't believe this thread got this bad.

TS, white belts sound funny when they say they have good guards. You might not be wrong but it sounds quaint.

Everyone else. Y'all are getting out of control. You can't expect everyone to prostrate themselves. What do you expect him to right?

"Dear Sherdog grapplers. I need help with armbars. I am comfortable using guard but I am yet just a lowly white belt so I am certain my guard would get passed by easily by all here. I humbly ask for your approval and recommendation for my problems. Please feel free to evaluate other aspects of my game you have not seen.

Sincerely. White belt with slightly above average guard work"

The first post was funny. He got his answer. Why not let it go?

It's Christmas.

What am I doing her on Christmas?

Just to say, I thought I had a good guard when I was a white belt and now I'm a blue belt. My guard still isn't good yet. When will it be good? Probably when I'm a brown/black belt.
I'm 'keeping it real' here by saying you've supposedly offended a few people here because they don't like white belts bigging themselves up - but in time you'll see that yourself and probably laugh at the white belt telling you he's an incredible guard passer.

Merry Christmas

Back