Some people don't know what robberies are

When you watch it you can clearly see that Hughes was out, and it was not a slam. But you have to imagine, to the ref it looked as though Hughes slammed him and KO'd him. He's only got that exact moment to make a call, and he can only call it as he sees it.
Nah, you're right. See my post above

Njiem/Holbrook

WTF was that.

Bensons career was built off robberies. Went into Bellator thinking he could take on a top WW and got his ass handed to him. Funny how Bellator thought he was going to become two weight class champ and make the UFC miss him but if you look at his fights: 2nd Frankie fight he loses but gets the nod, Diaz was a solid win, loses to Gil but gets the win, smashed by Pettis, loses to Thompson but gets the win, was loosing to Khabilov but impressively rocks and finishes him, I'll gloss over his two straight losses, was losing to Thatch but impressively comes back for the finish, then robs Masvidal before leaving the UFC and being a human punching bag against Kroshkov. I'm not saying Benson was bad by any means but a lot of his perceived greatness was based off BS decision he should have lost.
I also lost he lost Frankie 2, Gil, and Thomson. Koreshkov was a reality check.

Most of Benson Henderson's title fights, plus his loss to Cerrone (which balanced the scales a bit).

I don't need fight metric to see that Condit won that fight. Fight metric just further proves my point.
doee fight metric score points for shadow boxing? Cause condit, aside from few strikes, did not actually start fighting until the 4th round. Prior to that he might have just as well have been shadow boxing in a gym.

I agree with you. GSP clearly beat Hendricks and considering he was the reigning champion it's no way a robbery.

TJ/Cruz though was the robbery of the century. You can't take away the belt from the better, more agressive fighter and give it to the one who runs away and gets away with point fighting.
It was a close fight, that's all. IRC more média outlets gave the fight to Cruz than to Dillashaw, but not by much. I thought Cruz won but wouldn't be surprised if they gave it to Dillashaw.

You calling it "robbery of the century" is just you being very very biased.

I also lost he lost Frankie 2, Gil, and Thomson. Koreshkov was a reality check.
Thompson was one of the worst ones I think he literally got controlled the entire fight and I think it was the first round where his back was taken for the entire round. It got to the point where I knew he was going to win his fights by split decision even though I thought he lost the fight but the Thompson one was really a shocker for me.

It's not even subtle, man.
I actually watched that like five time till I thought to look at his other hand. I would be a horrible convenient store cashier but to my credit I was looking at the cute girl thinking she was important to the gif.

Leonard Garcia/Nam Phan 1 was a travesty, as was Hamill vs Bisping and Shogun vs Dragon was nuts. I remember I was in a bar for that fight, and after the fight was over but before the results were read we all went back to talking and when I heard the results in the background everyone at our table just shut up and looked at each other as we couldn't believe what they said.

I know this doesn't count but I always thought that Matt Hughes' first title win against... Carlos Newton I think... was a robbery. It seemed like matt hughes was unconcious first. But then the ref woke him up to tell him he'd won haha.

It was a long time ago but I remember feeling that way. One soon forgets though when matt hughes proceeds to go on a fuckin epic rampage through the WW division.

Good times
They might rule that a No Contest these days.

The latest Fedor vs. Maldonado comes to mind, although I think some federation over there overturned the decision and made it a draw.

Shogun/Lyoto
Demetrious/Miguel
Pearson/Sanchez sticks out the most by far out of Diego fights since I don't see how u can argue he even on a riund. Judges were truly fucking retarded that night
Genki/Ludwig
Fukuda/Ring
Omigawa/Lentz
GSP/Hendricks
Most Garcia fights except Holloway where Leonard ironically got robbed

I'd have to re watch but I remember Lyoto and Rampage being bad. Rampage didn't even think he won and acted shocked. I remember Dana saying nothing was wrong because he agreed with the decision. I thought Machida won live.

Back