• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Some People are Happy UFC 249 has been Cancelled

if i wanted to see a bunch of dorks id go to a library or climb through your bedroom window ts.

SP5bDwL.gif

Last edited:
I have to admit I laughed when I opened Sherdog and saw the goof wearing a surgical mask with "UFC 249 canceled."

Dana "nobody works harder than me" White haha.

Fighter being shuttled to a private, closed location isn't a great risk

The average Joe making a supply run to the store is a greater risk and that is happening daily

Doctors shouldn't waste their time going to events to help out KOed fighters and should be helping out at hospitals that need all the help they can get.

We've been over this, cuz

You wouldn't even type a bad word on a forum

You're the pussy

Stick to getting drunk and crying in pbp threads bro. Much better look.

Literally 0% of Sherdog believes you, not even your own momma believes you.

Doctors shouldn't waste their time going to events to help out KOed fighters and should be helping out at hospitals that need all the help they can get.
The private fight doctors the UFC hire aren't in the field like that

Stick to getting drunk and crying in pbp threads bro. Much better look.

Literally 0% of Sherdog believes you, not even your own momma believes you.
Imagine being too shook to type a word on a online forum

That was you

<36>

Mostly relieved. And a bit sad. And still depressed there wont be any mma. See you can have many thoughts in your head at the same time..

yeah they are called teens. They live for one thing and one thing only and that is to be contrarian .

Imagine being too shook to type a word on a online forum

That was you

<36>

what word would that be? Not sure I've ever not said anything I've needed to say on here.

I think you've got me confused with someone else.

None of it changes the fact that you'd literally do nothing to anyone, ever. You're a pussy.

The private fight doctors the UFC hire aren't in the field like that

A fighter can get his arm broken or a 20 stitch gash in his face and takes up a room in a hospital needed for a 65 year old covid patient. This ain't a time for this.

Also, we need any help we can get. A UFC doctor can come help at any hospital. It's chaos right now. We need All the nurses and doctors we can get.

All these pussy beta men running around listening to mainstream news thinking the world's going to end. Some kid said a million people will die in the US from Corona...... fucking idiots....

Damn you helwani

Meh. I think they could've done it safely. No reason to cancel other than Political ones. Dana likes Trump, Trump wants it to happen, so the liberal machine's knee jerk reaction is to CANCEL. Is normal these days unfortunately.

<Fedor23>

I am SAD... but tbh it was kinda inevitable.

Well that idea didn’t last long. Probably for the best, in terms of safety as well as integrity of the sport.

I think there would have been a massive and sustained outrage and backlash from non UFC fans had it gone ahead; the thought of people trying to kill each other while the entire world has stopped to save lives always felt uncomfortable and very tasteless to me

Back