Some more Dana lies and deception?

Nate Diaz is bigger than Masdival but hey. Masvidal is small at 170 anyway.
Dana thinks big of Masdival. Said he could get a belt years ago.

giphy.gif

LMAO, Rockhold wanted to do a gang sign, but changed his mind. :D

There is no way in hell Dustin beats Khabib other than a puncher's chance....and thats is what Dana is praying for... Along with Conor Nut huggers ....

There is not way Conny is coming out of
"Fake" retirement... Conny does not beat Dustin.... Tony or Khabib ....

Dana must make a division for him because he is not going near any belt for a while....

I'm not surprised MudderFuckas.

Dana hates that Conor fought at 170, even though Conor wants Nate (who is three times his size) for the trilogy!

A fucking witness protection act going on!

The Nate that fought Conor the 2nd time was the biggest diaz brother has ever been. arguably just as big as Nick when he fights at 185

I'd feel the same if I were Dana. Those fights taking place at 170 at all was really stupid on Conors part

Nate isn't a 155 but he has a frame that can just as easily be a BIG welterweight

I'd like to see that fight tho, Mas isn't Diaz sized. There's like a 10 pound difference if that, probably closer to 5

Last edited:
Jan 2015, weighing 159.2 lbs:
Conor-McGregor.png

July 2015, rumored to have weighed 172 lbs (notice he got the stomach tattoo after his abs lost definition):
usa-today-8691687.0.jpg
Seems the coke n drinking began early on in his UFC run

lol

I don’t buy that Masvidal is too big to fight Conor, he’s definitely bigger but its not like he’s some huge WW. If Conor was as game as he and his fans like to portray he would take the fight.

For those saying Conor Díaz 3 isn't a gimme fight, it's much easier of a fight than anything else on the horizon for him, since he has beaten him already atleast. He doesn't have a chance in the khabib rematch and the other fights, he is at a disadvantage being rusty and not having fought frequently. Nate is coming off a longer hiatus than he is. So look at it from that perspective instead of insulting gratuitously.

If that fight gets made then we know it's cause the lack of faith in Conor beating anyone else at this time.

Dana just got interviewed by TMZ and they asked him about Conor's return and whether it will be against the winner of Khabib/Dustin or against Masvidal maybe.

He said Conor won't fight Masvidal because 170 is too big of a division and that Conor will not fight the winner of Khabib/Dustin but that's an important fight for Conor so "we can see how things shake out" ... "Well see how everything plays out.

Here we fucking go... What type of master deveption do you see Dana mixing up now?
I wouldn't put it past him to give Conor the immediate Khabib rematch.

so what's the lie?

They want to make the Diaz fight.
It makes everyone the most money.

Regardless of Diaz Pettis
That fight gets made. It’s in the best interest of the ufc if Nate wins. But I think regardless they’ll make that fight.

And why not? They were great entertaining fights and even so in the lead up and after.

The plan is for Dustin to beat Khabib, And Conor to fight Dustin.

its alright, after i walked in and they seen i was 6'7 shredded and bench the 375 with a 10' dick i already knew i had it in the bag. Sherdoggers have it easy my man
shit, same thing happened to me

i walked in, boned the secretary and the assistant. they were in awe of my physique and decorated sherdog forums resume

Back