Some more Dana lies and deception?

Daner White low-key wants Khabib to lose, so he can bring his cash cow and son back to title contention vs Peahead.
Of course.

He wants Conor as champ fighting only strikers. Conor seems to hate training his wrestling. Every training video of him is boxing, and I only see posts about BJJ for the ground.

BJJ and boxing training will never beat Khabib.

"masvidal is too big for conor"

Except masvidal fought a huge portion of his career at 155

lulz.... what a joke

lulz.... what a joke
and conors real weight class is 145 so doesn't it make sense?

lulz.... what a joke

Masvidal noted that the reason he grows his hair out nowadays is because he needed to keep it short to help him make 155.

He used to fight there yes, but Dana isn't wrong here, Conor is too small for Masvidal, and Masvidal is a solidified and natural Welterweight at this point, and I doubt he makes the cut down to 155, he likes his hair and how easily he makes 170.

Of course.

He wants Conor as champ fighting only strikers. Conor seems to hate training his wrestling. Every training video of him is boxing, and I only see posts about BJJ for the ground.

BJJ and boxing training will never beat Khabib.

He'd rather do coke and fuck hoes rather than engaging in the grueling discipline of wrestling.

I'd do that too, to be fair.

{<Mcgoat}

and conors real weight class is 145
<bball1>

usa-today-8688451.0.jpg

U fooking sirus mate?

He wont get the winner of Khabib vs Dustin but he has to wait for that fight to happen?

Connor vs the winner of Khabib vs Dustin confirmed

<bball1>

usa-today-8688451.0.jpg

U fooking sirus mate?
Jan 2015, weighing 159.2 lbs:
Conor-McGregor.png

July 2015, rumored to have weighed 172 lbs (notice he got the stomach tattoo after his abs lost definition):
usa-today-8691687.0.jpg

In fairness, Masvidal has many fights under 170 and a decent fighter at that. Nate is a 155er who has been bitch slapped agsinst every top LW at the time he fought them. Let's see, how many fights does Nate have at 170 ?

Told everyone Conor masvidal wasnt happening ( at least at 170 - dont care what manager was saying what).

I'm a Conor fan but the only person he beat at 155 was Eddie Alvarez. Then stupidly got off the couch and fought Khabib. Why would Conor come back to fight at all is the real question.

Masvidal in his prime and would destroy him.

I'm not surprised MudderFuckas.

Dana hates that Conor fought at 170, even though Conor wants Nate (who is three times his size) for the trilogy!

A fucking witness protection act going on!

TWzmHuc.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back