Some more Dana lies and deception?

It shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone that Dana will try to shoehorn Conor into the title picture whenever possible. WME needs all the help they can get paying back their $2B debt.

Conor vs nate Díaz 3 will probably be made as another safe gimme fight for Conor

Please don't take this the wrong way, but your post is kind of dumb. Nate won the first fight by choke, the second fight Conor was on his bike every single time Nate wanted to engage, and the fight was pretty darn close.

Nate isn't a "gimme", unless they pay Nate to take a dive and I doubt he would do that.

Dana just got interviewed by TMZ and they asked him about Conor's return and whether it will be against the winner of Khabib/Dustin or against Masvidal maybe.

He said Conor won't fight Masvidal because 170 is too big of a division and that Conor will not fight the winner of Khabib/Dustin but that's an important fight for Conor so "we can see how things shake out" ... "Well see how everything plays out.

Here we fucking go... What type of master deveption do you see Dana mixing up now?
I wouldn't put it past him to give Conor the immediate Khabib rematch.

Enough with the fucking Conor posts. He's not relevant anymore until he proves otherwise. Let's move on.

Translation:
"Conor will fight Masvidal because 170 is not too big of a division and Conor will fight the winner of Khabib/Dustin. We've already arranged eveything."

I'm not surprised MudderFuckas.

Dana hates that Conor fought at 170, even though Conor wants Nate (who is three times his size) for the trilogy!

A fucking witness protection act going on!

Dana would sign any fight to get him back into the Octagon.

I'm not surprised MudderFuckas.

Dana hates that Conor fought at 170, even though Conor wants Nate (who is three times his size) for the trilogy!

A fucking witness protection act going on!

connor-mcgregor-memes_13.jpg

Daner White low-key wants Khabib to lose, so he can bring his cash cow and son back to title contention vs Peahead.

Conors luster is gone. I wouldn't be shocked if he never wins a fight again

Conor is too small for 170lbs. Most of those guys will legitimately have 20 lbs on him come fight night.

He was 17 fookin' foot! TREEE TIMES THE SIZE OF ME, and I smacked that glass Diaz chin and dinged it like a pez dispenser

Last edited:
Get real, Dana, everyone knows you're hoping for Poirier to somehow beat Khabib so you have an excuse for Conor to skip the line AGAIN and pretend a Poirier/Conor rematch is exciting.

I think that Conor has been training for the Khabib fight since the last one and he'll be given that fight if Khabib wins. "Retirement" is a cover so that he can focus on training for Khabib and not waste time on anyone else. People were shocked when Floyd vs McGregor seemed to come along so quickly, but I guarantee that McGregor was training specifically for that fight long before it became official.

If Poirier wins, McGregor likely gets the shot again anyway and he can have a regular two month camp.

MMA is almost "Pay 2 win" now, only you don't have to pay you just have to bring in the money. A guy like McGregor can start training for a fight long before the other guy has even been offered it because nobody will turn down that kind of payday.

i mean mcgregor clearly isn't a welterweight, he shouldn't be fighting in that division, is normal.

Back