Crime Some kind of mass shooting at the Superbowl parade

Looks like their identities were being hidden even though they aren't juveniles.

Oops? Or are we to believe it took almost a week to figure out these shooters were actually 18 and 22?

Appears that 2 adults were arrested along with 2 Juveniles. The adults names were given, but no official photos yet.

Both of the shooters were also shot and are currently in the hospital.

Appears that 2 adults were arrested along with 2 Juveniles. The adults names were given, but no official photos yet.

Both of the shooters were also shot and are currently in the hospital.

So the adult murderers name was concealed for a week? And no mention these were actually adults prior to this?

I may potentially be out of the loop - had you seen anything but “youths” or “juveniles” before today? I hadn’t. This is the first time I’ve read that they weren’t minors.

What’s the explanation for that?

Of course. But only super duper new mega laws that criminals cannot possibly break!

The Democrats will get right to work on that!
the only issue is, according to what I've been told here, is that due to the gun laws being so lax enforced, the criminals have no choice but to source them through the black market.

When gangbangers shoot at each other, they don't care who gets hit. 2 or 3 years ago in Chicago, there were 6 mass shootings in a 36 hour timespan. Gangbangers had a shootout at a block party BBQ picnic and used the innocent people as human shields.

- Thats it. Would be considered a mass shooting if they cared to hit a specific type of target.

In the end, its just semantics to make easy to mantain a classifictation of the targets.

Back