Crime Some kind of mass shooting at the Superbowl parade

You know if it was a white kid or kids that did the shootings you would have known all of their information and there would be calls to arrest the parents as well. It is just like the guy that killed two cops and a fireman in a domestic violence situation in Minnesota last week. They did not release the shooters name for a few days and no articles showed a picture of him when they finally did release it.

She also didn't have to brag about donating it either.

First, how did she "brag" about it? I saw she put her name on the gofundme - I don't see that as bragging.

Second, if you are the family who they are donating to, why the fuck would you care if someone even did brag if they were helping your family in extremely grief stricken and turbulent times? She didn't have to give anything.

People like you are complete smooth-brains just looking to hate for no reason.

First, how did she "brag" about it? I saw she put her name on the gofundme - I don't see that as bragging.

Second, if you are the family who they are donating to, why the fuck would you care if someone even did brag if they were helping your family in extremely grief stricken and turbulent times? She didn't have to give anything.

People like you are complete smooth-brains just looking to hate for no reason.

And you have more contempt for people outraged about this shooting and the media coverup of it than you do for the people who did the shooting.

They shot kids FFS. You don't care about that.

And you have more contempt for people outraged about this shooting and the media coverup of it than you do for the people who did the shooting.

They shot kids FFS. You don't care about that.

What makes you think I don't care about that? I never said that one time - ever.

Because I see what parts of this story you feel compelled to comment on, and which parts you don't.

Everyone can see it, BTW. The only people liking your posts are other assholes.

Bro I am on the first page of this thread saying I am glad it wasn't worse and that the fans who stopped them were heroes.

WTF are you talking about??

<36>

giphy.gif

great post. this is why I hate the left with an intense passion as well, just self gas lighting, racist, dishonest POS.
everything you said was spot on.. had it been a white dude, we would hear ad nauseaum about white supremacy, the evils of racism and white nationalism etc.

and you're last sentence also hits the nail on the head. apparently the idea of holding people accountable for their crimes is racist.

Thanks mah man!

I just googled road rage and i got multiple stories from last week of people shooting other people over driving. Its a daily occurrence.
Wow. I guess I can't relate. I have never been that upset about anything. It's not a left or right issue for me. But rather people are so easily offended and so quick to violence now. We need a national street beefs program so people can punch it out rather than jump to guns.

Back on to the topic, what kind of results could the police get from ballistic tests? When would we expect those results.

Looks like their identities were being hidden even though they aren't juveniles.

Oops? Or are we to believe it took almost a week to figure out these shooters were actually 18 and 22?

Back