some days one eyebrow looks higher than the other

IloveTHIS

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
and it makes my face all asymmetrical which drives me crazy and it makes me look ugly and I want to kms but then other days they are completely even and I look my normal stunning beautiful self

anyone ever experience something like this. I think my face is spasming or maybe its stress related. most days I have a constant unconscious scowl some people say its intimidating to talk to me because I look like I kill people

eyebrows are so stupid anyways

tenor.gif

Draw a vertical centerline down, almost, any person's full face pic, you'll see 2 faces.

It helps the fine hoes cull out inferior gene pool carriers.

The rest of us are perfect and saving the world

EDIT: Gummies are the bomb

well when you come in my threads from now on read every frickin word because I only post important stuff to the subject no filler or wasted space

Will do.........apologies. Those constant unconscious scowls are no joke.

post a pic of a sharpie in your pooper with your shername written on both cheeks and I will
I've posted plenty of pics on here but yeah, I'm not spamming the forum with posts about what I look like while conveniently avoiding any pics of... what I look like

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT PEOPLE LOOK LIKE

tl/dr: it's about damn time to take your gimmick up a notch

You think thats weird?

Depending on day my nose either curves left or right

I've posted plenty of pics on here but yeah, I'm not spamming the forum with posts about what I look like while conveniently avoiding any pics of... what I look like

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT PEOPLE LOOK LIKE

tl/dr: it's about damn time to take your gimmick up a notch
what exactly is my "gimmick"?

I've posted a lot of revealing stuff on here. probably a fair bit more than the average sherdogger. hence wanting to keep my identity under wraps. I don't care about you guys knowing who I am necessarily but I would rather people IRL not know some of the stuff I post about on here

edit: and for what its worth, I offered to livestream me beating the shit out of a fellow sherdogger that was running his mouth. he pussied out, so blame him for not knowing what I look like

what exactly is my "gimmick"?

I've posted a lot of revealing stuff on here. probably a fair bit more than the average sherdogger. hence wanting to keep my identity under wraps. I don't care about you guys knowing who I am necessarily but I would rather people IRL not know some of the stuff I post about on here

edit: and for what its worth, I offered to livestream me beating the shit out of a fellow sherdogger that was running his mouth. he pussied out, so blame him for not knowing what I look like
Pics

I have a similar issue but it isnt my eyebrows,
It's my balls.

Back