Solution to fence grabbing and eye pokes?

or fill the cage links open spaces in with something clear?

Spock solved that one, too:

Full

Is this a serious post? Jesus Christ

Show me some image examples of submissions that are applied with the fingers spread. Monkey grip, c clamp, s grip and gable grip are not done with spread fingers.

I think a better idea would be to just have the index and middle finger in one sleeve and the ring and pinky in another sleeve.

nanoo-nanoo.gif

I think this could reduce eye-pokes without compromising grip as much as mittens might.
This could be a good medium but 2 fingers together is pretty much still like one finger. Its still the right size to poke the eye and ppl can still grab the fence.

grapplers would love that. Not to mention how ridiculous the sport would look if guys were fighting in those mittens.

The fighters should use boxing gloves and fight in a ring. /sarcasm

Show me some image examples of submissions that are applied with the fingers spread. Monkey grip, c clamp, s grip and gable grip are not done with spread fingers.

This could be a good medium but 2 fingers together is pretty much still like one finger. Its still the right size to poke the eye and ppl can still grab the fence.

Show us an image of someone using mittens to submit someone.

Please explain how spreading your fingers is neccessary for submissions.

It's not about fingers being spread. It's about grip. Try to grip something with your fingers and then try to do it with mittens. Try locking one hand on your wrist with a bare hand and then try it with fabric mittens on. You get less tight and maneuverable grip when wearing mittens.

It's not about fingers being spread. It's about grip. Try to grip something with your fingers and then try to do it with mittens. Try locking one hand on your wrist with a bare hand and then try it with fabric mittens on. You get less tight and maneuverable grip when wearing mittens.
I've tried and I dont feel hindered at all so I disagree. The mittens I tried with dont smash my fingers together like it seems you're assuming so I can move them around within the mitten just fine. Also this is gonna be a very thin piece of leather so bending the fingers wont be hard to do.
Show us an image of someone using mittens to submit someone.
Nice way to avoid the task funny guy.

I would rather they just adopt a no tolerance policy. One warning then a point. It doesn't seem to get noticed by the ref enough or enforced when it is noticed. Fighters basically know they can do dirty shit and get away with it as long as it isn't blatant

I've tried and I dont feel hindered at all so I disagree. The mittens I tried with dont smash my fingers together like it seems you're assuming so I can move them around within the mitten just fine. Also this is gonna be a very thin piece of leather so bending the fingers wont be hard to do.

So you think you can grip something as well with mittens than with flesh? No way in hell. Unless they are really skinny gloves like receivers in fooitball wear. Not friggin mittens.

You're the one bringing up mittens.

It would harm the ground game a lot to do that. There is a reason mma gloves were made the way they are.

So you think you can grip something as well with mittens than with flesh? No way in hell. Unless they are really skinny gloves like receivers in fooitball wear. Not friggin mittens.
Maybe you didnt read my post correctly. I said I tried already so I dont think I KNOW. It seems you're assuming the mitten part would be tight and snug. Like I said the mittens I'm testing this with are very thin so it doesnt hinder the opening and closing of the fingers like you think. There is also room within the mitten so its not a sung fit on my fingers and I can still spread them.

Back