Soldier Doesn't Know Cop is Marine

The cop stepped up close to the guy then accuses him of doing it.:icon_chee

Excessive force imo. Jarhead gonna jarhead.

There's always someone tougher.

Basically don't call the cops when you get into trouble hoping for assistance is what I learn from few years of SDing.

attitude adjustment @ 0:45.
that's gonna leave a mark.

too bad lil broski doesn't post in teh berry. would make an epic thread imo, "got my ass kicked twice today, knew i should have just stayed in bed".

Pretty sure it's disrespectful when you don't capitalize every letter in MARINE. Just doesn't seem badass enough with the caps lock tbh.

He didn't show the necessary deference.

Police gonna police.

*takes 45 minutes to get to the scene
*advances aggressively towards the VICTIM of the crime because he pointed out said tardiness
*attacks the VICTIM of the crime because... reasons?

That's how a cop treats a service member? Being a former Marine doesn't mean shit when you're acting in the capacity as a cop. The younger soldier was disrespectful but the dude also just got mugged and beat up, and the cop puts him on the ground because he felt disrespected? Dat professionalism.

Just think that this is best case scenario for running into a shitty cop.

Cop's a POS and should, at the very least, lose his job.

Without the uniform, in a normal situation this would have been badass but on duty being with your partner and doing this to a guy that has just been a victim of a crime is a power tripping and cowardly move.

The cop stepped up close to the guy then accuses him of doing it.:icon_chee

They both stepped close to each other. The cop took a step closer but the soldier completed the gap.

That was a bad call. It's absolutely posturing up in a threatening manner towards the cop and he had to put it down. I see nothing wrong here.

Last edited:
Back