Soldier Doesn't Know Cop is Marine

We had a guy at work the other day who got brought in for a blood draw. He had some consent forms to sign and he became agitated and started pointing his finger at the paper he had to sign.

The cop told him to put his hands back down, he did not,so the cop simply put one one of his arms behind his back and put a little pressure on his wrist and asked for some compliance. The guy listened from then on.

This situation was far more dangerous as they were closer, the guy was drunk, and he held his hands up. Yet the cop handles it well while this one in the vid thinks the appropriate response to a citizen complaining about being late is to walk right up to him fast and knock the wind out of him. Now consider if this guy has a health problem like say.. hes asthmatic thats adds another reason why its not a good idea to just go knocking someone around outside of the blatant immaturity by the officer.

But yeah cops haters cop haters everywhere

It wasn't a take-down. It was an unprovoked assault. The fact it was committed by a so-called cop does not make it legal. Quite the reverse actually.

Maybe all the cop nut-huggers could admit there is a problem with POS cops like the one in the video. As for your second "point", one doesn't buy a dog then bark oneself. Cops are paid out of public taxes. If the public has a problem with how a cop does his job, they have every right to call him on it.

If cops don't like that, I hear WalMart are hiring.

you sound like a real retard. I hope we meet some day.

I think everyone involved in that debacle is an idiot.

The guy is an idiot for speaking the way he did to the police, and he should have never stated that he was a US soldier. That means shit all when your in civs.

The cop is an idiot for taking 45 minutes to respond to a call, then getting confrontational when called out on it, THEN tries to say he's on his own time... He probably doesn't even realize that taxes pay his wages.

Just two hot heads that both need a good ass whipping.

Sherdog loves it's cop threads.

Maybe all jerkoffs sitting behind their keyboards taking other people's inventory should take up the calling and show how it should be done. Be the change you want to see and all that.

You are pointing fingers calling people stupid in posts below this one but lets take a look at this post.

The people who are already cops select the cops right? They select like minded individuals. I know several people who got into law enforcement and then got out BECAUSE of the ways other cops act and think. You want to go in and do the job better, good fucking luck because you'll be an outcast and relegated to bitch status. You get in, you play ball. It's like any job being a renegade gets you nowhere 99% of the time.

Law enforcement needs some reforms, its a fact. Watch how they "train" these officers some time. Come in cussing and screaming day one to weed out the weak minded people. That training does nothing but put someone on edge immediately we need a stoic and intelligent police force but instead we are going the "scream at em so they can handle the streets from day 1" method. I am pretty certain there is a better way. I'd love to try my hand at it, no way in hell I will ever get the chance. Hopefully, someone much smarter and much more qualified than I will.

I didn't even watch the video and I can already tell you it's proof of what I always say...only assholes want to be cops. Why the fuck else would you want that job? It's so you can break the law, be a dick, and not get in trouble.

They are both assholes with huge egos, but it would have been nice if the cop was little bit more professional.

I don't think I fully understand what happened in the video - from what I watched, the victim says "I'm a soldier bro" in a somewhat aggressive way, and the cop sucker punches him, and follows up with "I'm a marine".

I'm normally one to side with the cops in most instances, but this just seems like the officer cold clocked the guy without provocation.

I guess they both missed the part when they teach respect in military.

The cop was totally unprofessional though. That's not how you're supposed to de escalate a situation, especially when there isn't a situation to begin with.

They are both assholes with huge egos, but it would have been nice if the cop was little bit more professional.

yup. two guys with small-dick, big-ego, bro complex.

soldier bro! 45 minutes!
don't step!
SOLDIER BRO!
MARINE BRO!

I didn't even watch the video and I can already tell you it's proof of what I always say...only assholes want to be cops. Why the fuck else would you want that job? It's so you can break the law, be a dick, and not get in trouble.
They're only assholes in this plane of existence though.

That was a soldier move in a policeman''s uniform.

Could very well be a good cop, but the fighter attitude needs to be reigned in. Plenty of times in life when you need to put hands on people, but that wasnt one of them

LOL, watch out! Internet tough guy gonna track you down and get you. Better stop provoking him!

Yeah, I won't be able to sleep tonight from worrying that someone will explain to the douche that he has to get on a 'plane and fly thousands of miles to fight me.:icon_lol:

Back