Social worker and police interaction Video #2

Badger67

Taxidea taxus
Banned
Reaction score
It is a bit odd he goes from patiently waiting and being okay with her calling for another officer, to his actual arrest the moment they put her into contact with his department.

1) don't be a dumb bitch and get off the phone when the popo want to talk
2) find out who the baby daddy
3) profit

This is tiring at this point. Stop fucking resisting and wilding out when an officer is trying to arrest you. The outcome is never good and it's almost as if they are asking for it when they do shit like this. I sympathize when people needlessly die in these situations but if you haven't already gotten the memo on this then it becomes really hard to care.

It's simple don't be a dumb ass like this and bad shit will not happen to you.

Last edited:
In my opinion, black people should be able to do what ever they want in society.

That woman is stupid and crazy. That is how not to handle being pulled over.

Surprised she didn't wave her finger in his face with an "oh no you didn't".
Lol

That was pretty much her attitude until he got serious and started cuffing her. Then she went into "poor me" mode.

They need to be polite to the officer.

I've been pulled over by a roided out black cop who barked commands at me. A "yes sir" and "no sir" are your only responses at that point. Don't be a moron and you'll be fine.

Did she ask for his manager to come out to talk to her?

She's a licensed clinician, she shouldn't be arrested. She was playing the "do you know who I am" card.

Yeah you can't just ignore a bunch of lawful orders and start freaking out when the police officer tries to arrest you as a result.

Probably should have shot her just to be on the safe side...

Looks to me like another example of a cop who can't stand having his authority challenged and feels the need to escalate the situation by getting physical.

He didn't have to kick her.

Back