Social Social Media Influencers

To answer the TS question-none. However, I did watch 5 min of video. I took a few moments to try to come up with some social commentary that would have me swimming in the "likes". I got nothing. I discovered I have reached the Zen like state of 'Peak Apathy' to the influencer phenomena.

I only follow people I know in real life

a few recording artists and actors but usually just people I know

Don't really understand the concept

I would say the tradition equivalent is "lifestyle" TV, things like cooking programs or the shopping channel.

To be fair as well there is a bit more of a meritocracy to this, its not something I genuinely follow much but areas like say camera equipment there are some people who manage to combine knowledge with being quite likable/enjoyable like say Kai Wong.

I would say the tradition equivalent is "lifestyle" TV, things like cooking programs or the shopping channel.

To be fair as well there is a bit more of a meritocracy to this, its not something I genuinely follow much but areas like say camera equipment there are some people who manage to combine knowledge with being quite likable/enjoyable like say Kai Wong.
Ah OK, I do follow some horror dudes that may fall into that category then

follow some random hot chick i find on instagram, they don't have the 'influencer' types of followers so i don't know if you would call them that.
i mainly follow cosplayers...which i guess can say they're influencer type, but they don't just go on a beach and show bikini pictures and that kind of stuff.

Back