Social Social Media Influencers

The only thing most of the “influencers” actually influence are what’s in people pants.

There are a few actual useful ones, but most are just playing follow the leader doing what someone else already has on Instagram and being massively narcissistic.

The only thing most of the “influencers” actually influence are what’s in people pants.

There are a few actual useful ones, but most are just playing follow the leader doing what someone else already has on Instagram and being massively narcissistic.

Someone had to have started it.

And is that Robert Smith in your av?

I had the shits last night and this morning

foamy

weird

I had that over a week ago. Out of nowhere, it was like my stomach was struck by lightning. Thankfully, I was on Hillsborough Boulevard. There's tons of places to go to the bathroom. I pulled into a Zaxby's and beelined to the restroom. As I contacted the seat, a plug of shit shot out of my ass. Then, it was a hydrant of liquid. Stuff just kept on flowing. I was in there for over a half hour. I heard the door to the bathroom open. Some lady screamed, "What are you doing?" I just replied, "I'm fine." I heard her mumble something and she left.

Well, it got to where the liquid was trickling, with lots of gas. This aerated it, and made a froth. It even sounded like the frother on a cappuccino machine. I've had this happen before, but it's a rarity. Just to be safe, I made a man-pon out of some toilet paper. When I left the restroom, I took the immediate corner to exit. I saw an employee, and she said, "You just leavin' and not buyin' nothin'? You been in there a long time! Up to no good! You think that's a public bafroom?!" I didn't want to argue with her statement. I walked out the door. She stuck her head out the door and yelled that she's was going to remember my license plate. I was told not to come back.

They aren't friendly at Zaxby's.

Are these people legitimately making bank? Like how many followers do you need to where it actually makes a big difference in your income?

I had that over a week ago. Out of nowhere, it was like my stomach was struck by lightning. Thankfully, I was on Hillsborough Boulevard. There's tons of places to go to the bathroom. I pulled into a Zaxby's and beelined to the restroom. As I contacted the seat, a plug of shit shot out of my ass. Then, it was a hydrant of liquid. Stuff just kept on flowing. I was in there for over a half hour. I heard the door to the bathroom open. Some lady screamed, "What are you doing?" I just replied, "I'm fine." I heard her mumble something and she left.

Well, it got to where the liquid was trickling, with lots of gas. This aerated it, and made a froth. It even sounded like the frother on a cappuccino machine. I've had this happen before, but it's a rarity. Just to be safe, I made a man-pon out of some toilet paper. When I left the restroom, I took the immediate corner to exit. I saw an employee, and she said, "You just leavin' and not buyin' nothin'? You been in there a long time! Up to no good! You think that's a public bafroom?!" I didn't want to argue with her statement. I walked out the door. She stuck her head out the door and yelled that she's was going to remember my license plate. I was told not to come back.

They aren't friendly at Zaxby's.
poor bitch probably had to clean the loo after you were done

heartwarming story though

Thats not really very new either is it? adverting has used sex to sell stuff for decades.

Fashion shooting especially has been full of nudity since the 70's.

Thats not really very new either is it? adverting has used sex to sell stuff for decades.
Well yeah, but some of them are only advertising themselves. And what’s new is every college girl or gym rat now having a massive audience.

Are these people legitimately making bank? Like how many followers do you need to where it actually makes a big difference in your income?
Depends if you solely rely on Instagram or it you get actual contracts and jobs from them. From what I have seen, due to the absolute flood of them these days, probably over a million to quit your day job. Back like 6 years ago there were girls saying companies would pay like 2k a pic with their products for people with like 50k followers, now that is barely enough to be called an influencer these days.

Back