Social Social Media Influencers

Did he give you his business card and what color and lettering font did it have?
Luckly we haven't reach that level. Just a "wassup" or a fist bump and there you go.

I'm lowkey as fuck in the gym. Go there, work as hard as I can and leave the fuck out of there.

Lol , I was on the way to a rugby game when my stomach started cramping and bubbling. Managed to find a Subway I think it was. Ended up in their toilet doing the same , there for 40 minutes or so , got the guys knock on the door 2ce to check I was still alive. Every time I thought it was finished another wave hit.

I washed up , went to see the guys on the counter , apologised and said I was sorry for taking over their toilet and not buying anything but offered them £20 for their tip jar. They looked at each other and one went " Nah , you're good mate , we've all probably been there but thanks for the offer..."

Fair one.

I only had to wipe the underside of the seat and the rim with some toilet paper. Looked just as it was. Less than a minute. Not worth 20 quid, that's for sure.

I would say the tradition equivalent is "lifestyle" TV, things like cooking programs or the shopping channel.

To be fair as well there is a bit more of a meritocracy to this, its not something I genuinely follow much but areas like say camera equipment there are some people who manage to combine knowledge with being quite likable/enjoyable like say Kai Wong.
I also follow a few of the camera dorks but that's more educational. Gerald undone is pretty good

It's silly that this is a profession now. However, I must adhere to my principle: They are not hurting anyone and they're making money so more power to them. I'm sure if most of us (perhaps not all) could make money simply taking pictures or putting our lives on social media and crap we'd do it.

I also follow a few of the camera dorks but that's more educational. Gerald undone is pretty good

The boundry is always hard to pin down isnt it? some might say whether someone is being paid to promote something or not but even if there not then you have issues like do they get review samples? do they get invites to promo events?

Honestly when it comes to serious decisions about camera equipment I would probably be reading forums and indepth reviews, youtube videos tend to be more towards entertainment.

I hit Johnny Dang and mixed the diamonds with the gold tooth

People that follow "Social media influencers"

tenor.gif

It's silly that this is a profession now. However, I must adhere to my principle: They are not hurting anyone and they're making money so more power to them. I'm sure if most of us (perhaps not all) could make money simply taking pictures or putting our lives on social media and crap we'd do it.

I would question if they aren't hurting anyone. Lots of them seem to be very negative influencers.

I'm in my mid 40s so not only do I not get the whole living vicariously through boneheads deal, I'm not the target demographic.
If I became an influencer, you would be my only demographic

Ever notice how influencer and influenza have a lot of the same letters and stuff?
Coincidence?
<LikeReally5><LikeReally5>

I'm in my mid 40s so not only do I not get the whole living vicariously through boneheads deal, I'm not the target demographic.

I'm in my mid 30s and not even sure I fully understand the concept. It's just narcissists promoting goods on Instagram and making money from that, correct? If so I imagine most of these influencers are either hot girls, buff dudes or sassy gay folks? Those seem to be the 3 bastions of social media narcissism.

Back