Social Media and Women.

Difference between girls and women imo.

There's a greater conversation here about what constitutes a 'youth', and how and why Western society has been advancing that line through ones 20's, but that's a WR conversation.

Nah, American "Women" are fucking crazy about facebook too. You live on a glacier somewhere, you're not connected with the real world where we eat taco bell and drink Starbucks

Why not get rid of the social media garbage? Honestly life is better without it.

I see your point. She would have told plenty of people anyway but social media just gives her a bigger audience.

The worst (dudes and girls) are the ones who just start to get to know someone and bombard them with likes and wall posts. Dudes trying to split game in a comments section is funny, too. At least have the decency to creep her out and proposition her IRL.

affecting my love life? No, I get it whenever I want it unless aunt flo has come for a visit but I think it along with smartphones have been people turning into e-addicts.

I don't have a facebook or a cellphone but the wife does and I go on there randomly and troll people, cull back her friends list occasionally especially when I have never met the person. That may seem controlling but I don't want some random looking at photos of my kids and stuff.

That's kinda creepy imo

I see your point. She would have told plenty of people anyway but social media just gives her a bigger audience.

The worst (dudes and girls) are the ones who just start to get to know someone and bombard them with likes and wall posts. Dudes trying to split game in a comments section is funny, too. At least have the decency to creep her out and proposition her IRL.

Oh man, it's so awesome. I left a rare comment on the photo of a girl I slept with a while ago; I was the first dude to step up and say something about how good she looked (i hate doing it, but damn, it was stellar) in the sea of all of her girlfriends inflating her ego. Like, minutes after I did that, the wave of thirsty ass dudes showed up and each comment was just trying to outdo the next.

Guys are nuts.

Oh man, it's so awesome. I left a rare comment on the photo of a girl I slept with a while ago; I was the first dude to step up and say something about how good she looked (i hate doing it, but damn, it was stellar) in the sea of all of her girlfriends inflating her ego. Like, minutes after I did that, the wave of thirsty ass dudes showed up and each comment was just trying to outdo the next.

Guys are nuts.

Yeah, we're basically fucking jackals man.

I have friends who have a lot of success picking up girls on Facebook and instagram.

She posted a pic of me sleeping the tag was something like look how cute my man is and the dudes just went Player Hater's Ball all over me. She stopped posting the AWing self shots when I started smashing and now I am in a lot of them. Usually goes something like "u fukn sexi mami. would be even better without the douche on ur arm." Lol.

My boy got put on blast on IG a few months back and this girl just killed his rep in that part of town. Whatta bitch.

Guys are nuts.

So is the hypothesis now women and men who use social media heavily are retards?

So is the hypothesis now women and men who use social media heavily are retards?

That's not a hypothesis, it's an absolute fact, but I discerned the difference and how it pertains to the topic multiple times in this thread.

Did she post pics of you on instagram and was the young lady's name, V?

The only things I spam pictures of on social media are new shoes and dead animals. Guys are safe.

Yo, I was like posting and shit on social media and these bros were all posting like total hatin' shit but I was like bombing on this one chick's social media like all sick and shit and then we like hooked up, but then she was messaging these guys and shit, so I was outta there bro and I deleted my Facebook and shit. Chicks be hatin' bros be pissed too. This shit is wack, yo! I'm just running game, bro.

Yo, I was like posting and shit on social media and these bros were all posting like total hatin' shit but I was like bombing on this one chick's social media like all sick and shit and then we like hooked up, but then she was messaging these guys and shit, so I was outta there bro and I deleted my Facebook and shit. Chicks be hatin' bros be pissed too. This shit is wack, yo! I'm just running game, bro.

Gabby_Johnson_Blazing_Saddles.JPG

I told some guy yesterday that I didnt have a facebook and that I hate cell phones and dont have internet on my cell phone. He looked at me like I was an alien or something. He's the type of guy who camps out for the newest Iphone. It bugs the shit out of me when I walk into a room and everyone is staring at their phone, plugging away at it.

At some point maybe about halfway through I started reading/hearing your OP in my head in this guy's voice:

Danny_Castellano.png

Back