So you win by KO but it doesnt count

Chuck Bass**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
because thats what people say on Sherdog.

How many MMA fights wouldnt count if KO's didnt count right?

"BJ KOd Caol Uno in 10 sec but we dont know who the better fighter is because it happened to fast"

"Kid KOd Miyata in 3 sec but we dont know who the better fighter is because it happened too fast"

Face it. JDS is better than Cain, this time hes going to do what Nick Diaz did to Robbie Lawler and faceplant Cain. Cain has a similar wide style to Lawler and JDS knows how to use his reach like Diaz.

Calm down, man. Just enjoy the fight when it comes.

Face it. JDS is better than Cain, this time hes going to do what Nick Diaz did to Robbie Lawler and faceplant Cain. Cain has a similar wide style to Lawler and JDS knows how to use his reach like Diaz.

attachment.php

Who cares what people say? Of course they're gonna talk shit, its so easy to on Sherdog.

I agree that when a fighter wins by knockout without proving he is superior in any other way, over a period of at least several minutes, it leaves alot to the imagination. I too question who the better fighter actually is when things like that happen.

Everyone has a punchers chance. If you don't prove that it wasn't the punchers chance that got you the win it leaves alot of questions unanswered.

"I would have won if he didn't knock me out" - Vitor Belfort

Adding this thread to my list of bookmarks so I can bump it pointing and laughing when Cain beats JDS.

LMAO yea bro...Lawler and Cain are pretty much brothers and Nick hits like a fucking truck. There should be an IQ test for posters LOL

I agree that when a fighter wins by knockout without proving he is superior in any other way, over a period of at least several minutes, it leaves alot to the imagination. I too question who the better fighter actually is when things like that happen.

Everyone has a punchers chance. If you don't prove that it wasn't the punchers chance that got you the win it leaves alot of questions unanswered.

Bingo. Shame so many people lack the critical thinking skills needed to realize this.

I picture all the fools declaring how much better JDS is than Cain like the Just Bleed guy. It helps ease the nuisance when you stop and realize that they're only simpletons.

why do you take upcoming fights and then try to compare them to some random Diaz bros fight? How the fuck do you draw a comparison between Robbie Lawler and Cain Velasquez? for ex: blah blah fight is gonna be like Nate vs Gomi. None of your threads have anything to do with current MMA activity lol.

"BJ KOd Caol Uno in 10 sec but we dont know who the better fighter is because it happened to fast"

"Kid KOd Miyata in 3 sec but we dont know who the better fighter is because it happened too fast"

First there is no reason to be mad. Second are you blind jds is diaz lawler is cain?

The BJ/Caol one seems like kind of a bad comparison since they ended up having a competitive re-match ending in a draw.

Scratching my head at previous poster saying JDS got the KO because of a "punchers chance" what an absolute idiot!

As Joe Rogan said, its WHY the punch landed. JDS is quicker and more powerful than cain, watch him get the KO again.

it's not that ko's don't count, but they are very misleading. melvin manhoef and robbie lawler have had spectacular knockouts, but they're far from the best middleweights in mma. ko's are like homeruns in baseball, but nobody stops a game when you hit a homerun.

also in mma you have a huge advantage of being able to pounce on your opponent after a knockdown. in boxing a guy gets an 8 count to try and recover. certain times guys can recover from a one punch knockdown.

The real question is what's with your sig. Did you lose a bet?

Calm down TS:
We all know you are talking about the Cain/JDS fight, and I don't think anybody is saying it shouldn't count.
What you do need to realize is that the better fighter doesn't always win, and just because Cain got KO'd in the first fight doesn't mean he won't come back and win the 2nd one.

Back