So you win by KO but it doesnt count

Cain will beat jds this time though

Of course if JDS gave Cain 10 rematches Cain might win like 1x which doesnt mean anything.

Nate would beat Bendo at least 7/10 times, why would Bendo want to give a rematch?

attachment.php

My same reaction to that statement.

I'm surprised the TS didn't predict this fight will look like Nate vs Gomi.

I'm one of the main people who's said stuff like this so I'll tell you: It's not that it doesn't count, I never said that, it's just that it tells us LESS than most other ways of winning.

ESPECIALLY when the opponent is top 5 or higher.

Tell me this, based on their first fight, do you REALLY think Vitor would have no chance in a rematch against Anderson? Yeah sure he got ko'd in the first round but knowing how dangerous he is and how fast his hands are, do you really think he can't still land one of them in a rematch?

that's the same basic problem with cain/jds, we know how amazing cain's wrestling is and he didn't even get a chance to use it. You're crazy if you don't think the rematch can go the other way. You're crazy if you think the 1st fight absolutely means that JDS is all around the better fighter.

Of course if JDS gave Cain 10 rematches Cain might win like 1x which doesnt mean anything.

Nate would beat Bendo at least 7/10 times, why would Bendo want to give a rematch?

actually nate vs bendo proved that in 5 rounds, Nate couldn't do anything to Bendo except come close on a leg lock.

We've already seen for sure that his striking style is completely ineffective against bendo, and he can't take bendo down, and he never even came close to setting up any other submission than a leglock.

Compare that to JDS/Cain where all we know for sure is that JDS CAN ko Cain early if he lands early.

We have no idea what would happen if it went longer, or if Cain actually managed to clinch because neither of those things happened

because thats what people say on Sherdog.

How many MMA fights wouldnt count if KO's didnt count right?

"BJ KOd Caol Uno in 10 sec but we dont know who the better fighter is because it happened to fast"

"Kid KOd Miyata in 3 sec but we dont know who the better fighter is because it happened too fast"

Face it. JDS is better than Cain, this time hes going to do what Nick Diaz did to Robbie Lawler and faceplant Cain. Cain has a similar wide style to Lawler and JDS knows how to use his reach like Diaz.

Dumbass says what?

This dude may be the most consistent poster at making terrible predictions.

This dude may be the most consistent poster at making terrible predictions.

Probably should have seen it coming when he compared Cain to Robbie Lawler and JDS to Nick Diaz.

Either way I'm going to relish in this as long as I can. Soooooo many people wrote Cain off like he was garbage.

It absolutely counts.
JDS and Cain are 1-1 now. I just think Cain is the better fighter and the majority probably agrees with this sentiment.

because thats what people say on Sherdog.

How many MMA fights wouldnt count if KO's didnt count right?

"BJ KOd Caol Uno in 10 sec but we dont know who the better fighter is because it happened to fast"

"Kid KOd Miyata in 3 sec but we dont know who the better fighter is because it happened too fast"

Face it. JDS is better than Cain, this time hes going to do what Nick Diaz did to Robbie Lawler and faceplant Cain. Cain has a similar wide style to Lawler and JDS knows how to use his reach like Diaz.

Oh, you.

JKS Worst poster P4P tho eh?

I don't recall his JDS/Cain prediction but I would assume he was one of the morons going on about how JDS was so far superior to Cain, he's definitely caught my attention as a poster with horrible opinions before.

I don't recall his JDS/Cain prediction but I would assume he was one of the morons going on about how JDS was so far superior to Cain, he's definitely caught my attention as a poster with horrible opinions before.

No, he's running around talking about how they're apparently both terrible.

and SHE SWALLOWED IT

I thought the 1st fight proved JDS was way better than Cain? That Cain couldn't strike with him or take him down? What the hell, you guys?

;)

I thought the fight could have easily been stopped in the first round tonight when Cain had him hurt and in trouble but JDS still holds that TKO win and personally I will always favor a submission or TKO over a decision but that's just what Bruce Lee would tell you.

I thought the fight could have easily been stopped in the first round tonight when Cain had him hurt and in trouble but JDS still holds that TKO win and personally I will always favor a submission or TKO over a decision but that's just what Bruce Lee would tell you.

Lmao how did I know the legions of butthurt would STILL be trying to discredit Cain and hype JDS up as the far superior fighter? What a joke. Cain clowned JDS from bell to bell last night.

Props to Cain but it looked like JDS was sick coming into the fight, like he had the flu.

Something was off and I think in the rubber match JDS will take it by TKO

Back