So women don't cover themselves when breastfeeding anymore, eh?

Dude, that's free titty peeks.

I caught some bitch spinning twins like tassles. Freehand.

I just ask if I can go next, that usually scares them away

If you want her to cover up, just walk up with a big smile and say 'I'll have what he's having.'

It's never the titties you want to see. It's always some swamp donkeys with big ol' veiny floppers she could play soccer with.

tenor.gif

i fucking hate seeing that,

the babies head ruins the fucking view!

Never understood why people care about this. Then they are like cover the babies head! Which just seems stupid as fuck. Cover this babies head with a blanket so you don't have to see something every fucking adult\child has seen before? For what?

I find it obnoxious to be honest. Throw a towel over your tit.

Nothing makes a tit less appealing than a baby hanging off it.

"Hey you know what would make those tits better? A baby hangin off of it"- things no man has ever said

Never understood why people care about this. Then they are like cover the babies head! Which just seems stupid as fuck. Cover this babies head with a blanket so you don't have to see something every fucking adult\child has seen before? For what?

Probably the same reason people wear clothes

Because we are not longer neanderthals

snddskgdpjl01.jpg

Probably the same reason people wear clothes

Because we are not longer neanderthals

Yea and if breastfeeding a baby was simple that would make sense but because breastfeeding a baby is actually pretty fucking hard (my son is 5 months). Asking these women to then put some blanket over them while trying to make sure the child is latched on properly, then having to re-latch them after burping it's fucking absurd.

My wife wanted to walk away because this women started breasfeeding one time near us and I told her to fuck off. I completely forgot that it happened until after we had are child and she started breastfeeding. She apologized to me and said I was in the right 100% and she wishes she could go back and apologize to that women.

Back