So why did JoJo cover up "out of respect" in Abu Dhabi?

Like it or not, you don’t go into another country and disrespect their customs.
But this is the problem, the other women didn't. It was just JoJo talking this nonsense. It's kind of ignorant to assume she was required to cover up when the other women weren't, and it's ignorant to just go along with what she said and accept it as "culture" or "customs".

If "inequality" is a reason to suspend respect for someone in their homeland...you have bad values.

And I'm a conservative who hates Islam saying that.

So women dressing the same as men = equality?

And even most men are covering their shoulders there, so by your definition she actually was promoting equality more than the ring girls.
More like wearing what they want to wear.

But do they make men hide their shoulders, is the real question.

the more people civilized were, the mkre cloths they had. The more covered they were.

Imagine a judge comming on his duty, dressed in underwear like cherokee !?

Sorry but some of you are too dumb to understand certain things. Its not equality, its VALUE

You can see a naked women on billion links online, gettin f.... and thats why they have much Less VALUE on west.

Not as a mother, family member or wife.

You hide your money, yet expose your wife
This a very confusing post but I don't understand the underwear/ Cherokee part, do you mean the Jeep or the native American?
Also who's hiding money?

If "inequality" is a reason to suspend respect for someone in their homeland...you have bad values.

And I'm a conservative who hates Islam saying that.

Thank you. Someone makes some damn sense at least. Personal beliefs don't negate the need to show respect for others, especially when YOU are the guest in their house.

Your money is your possession, your wife is not.

is there anything in that word "your" ?
If she posesses my feelings then i posess some rights too.

But as i said, these things are abstract for you.

Respect for the wahmen who wear nylon head scarves in 45 degree weather (by choice) mind you

This a very confusing post but I don't understand the underwear/ Cherokee part, do you mean the Jeep or the native American?
Also who's hiding money?

I meant an indian who has only small part of cloths (like today our underwear).
My argument is - more cloths, more civilized, people were . its fact .

Money is in safe, as diamonds, in banks. Why is hard to understand that something more valuable then money needs to be hidden and protected ?

Actually it protects against the sun. Why do you carry "make america great again" cap hahaha

Why not make them out of a breathable material like cotton then? Why do they have to be nylon? It’s to punish the wahmen for being born.

On Ariel's show, before and after her fight in Abu Dhabi, JoJo said she would cover her shoulders out of respect, but didn't specify what she was being respectful toward.

Respect for inequality?

I mean, why did she feel the need to cover up? Because of her tattoos? Because she's a woman?

Obviously Ariel just went along with it and didn't say anything. Anyone else catch this and think it was bizarre?

Jojo?
<FookIsThatGuy>

is there anything in that word "your" ?
If she posesses my feelings then i posess some rights too.

But as i said, these things are abstract for you.
She's an individual human being with free will, you own nothing

I meant an indian who has only small part of cloths (like today our underwear).
My argument is - more cloths, more civilized, people were . its fact .

Money is in safe, as diamonds, in banks. Why is hard to understand that something more valuable then money needs to be hidden and protected ?
Because one is currency, the other isn't.

Why not make them out of a breathable material like cotton then? Why do they have to be nylon? It’s to punish the wahmen for being born.

i believe that you speak without any knkwledge about it. Go there as a tourist and see the material of cloths. Its waste of time to speak on this level.

You re just speculating

i believe that you speak without any knkwledge about it. Go there as a tourist and see the material of cloths. Its waste of time to speak on this level.

You re just speculating

You realise your name is Taliban? Why would I want to go to that backward dump, where they destroy historical museums and sculptures because of “idolatry” and people are thrown off buildings. But hey, wahmen can drive now in some places

Dubai is a tourist destination known for beaches. It's not like they are not use to seeing women showing skin.

Edit: the fight was in Abu Dhabi; but the point still applies.

Last edited:
Back