So Who Are All the Bums Hanging Out Around McGregor?

giphy.gif

tumblr_mdedfukOQF1rhfs3do1_500.gif

so in the new the maclife episode at least 3 full vans are all following mcgregor, who are all of these people?

Dillon Danis holding the 202 sign. He has very high level BJJ. He's a BJJ BB under Marcelo Garcia. He is no bum. Not in the slightest.

Mostly training partners, surely a few leeches too.

Him and all his entourage
to me they're all the same
Him and all his entourage
playing foolish games.

Mostly training partners from SBG. Lanky guy is a Cian Cowley, a Muay Thai champ from Ireland that now trains at SBG, Artem, the boxing coach Owen Roddy etc

It's all the people McTapper pays to like him.

I don't know but I bet he's broke faster than Tyson or Holyfeild after they retired. He makes less and spends more.

they will all share in the responsibility of his downfall for encouraging his delusionalism

Pretty common thing for boxers to do when they have too much money. Pay way too many people to be around them at all times to make them feel important.

Funny stuff.

Dillon Danis holding the 202 sign. He has very high level BJJ. He's a BJJ BB under Marcelo Garcia. He is no bum. Not in the slightest.
Big CHIEF!!!! Good to see ya man, I remember you. Talked a big game of cash money shit before UFC 196 about how Conor was gonna dominate.

How ya livin' in August, brah?

they will all share in the responsibility of his downfall for encouraging his delusionalism
Not sure - everyone seems to have washed their hands of Ronda (the ones who fed her delusions). I'm assuming they'll all do the same.

I don't know but I bet he's broke faster than Tyson or Holyfeild after they retired. He makes less and spends more.

Yeah he definitely doesn't spend anywhere near the percentage of his earnings that those dudes did.

Should have just stopped at "I don't know"

They're nothing but a bunch of bum shoulders to cry on when Conor gets smashed again.

Back