So Who Are All the Bums Hanging Out Around McGregor?

Once again, Conor is the smallest of the bunch

Manlet-Life
Headband beardy guy behind Dee is clearly smaller, Portal looks smaller too but maybe he is crouching as I thought he was taller than that.

Big CHIEF!!!! Good to see ya man, I remember you. Talked a big game of cash money shit before UFC 196 about how Conor was gonna dominate.

How ya livin' in August, brah?
Still favoring Conor in the rematch. Conor is the better athlete and has more resources at his disposal for bringing in specific looks.

As you can see by my signature, I've been spot on on a few predictions since 196.

Still favoring Conor in the rematch. Conor is the better athlete and has more resources at his disposal for bringing in specific looks.

As you can see by my signature, I've been spot on on a few predictions since 196.
Lol, reality will strike you again soon.

Did you just call Dillon Danis a bum?..

maxresdefault.jpg

mgblkbelts.jpg

Tell me: do you guys cosplay as Conor? Dressing up in tight pants, talking about money with a bad irish accent.

<6>
Nah. I'm too big to cosplay as Conor. A 6'4" 220 guy wouldn't make a good Conor. Plus, my accent game is terrible. I have one of his original dethrone shirts, that's about it.

Can't speak for the others though.

The oddsmakers are favoring Conor too
That's because of the betters you moron, not because that's who they think is gonna win. You have to be 12 years old. And even though more people are betting on Conor like retards like yourself, he's barely even a favorite to win.

You'll know who the odds makers think will win when the lines first open up. How many bets a fighter gets can shift the line.

That's because of the betters you moron, not because that's who they think is gonna win. You have to be 12 years old. And even though more people are betting on Conor like retards like yourself, he's barely even a favorite to win.

You'll know who the odds makers think will win when the lines first open up. How many bets a fighter gets can shift the line.
I would refer you to my signature once again.

I ran into Holm in downtown Chicago the morning of her last fight. She had at least 10 people in her entourage. It blew my mind that she'd have the many people with her.

Back