So Who Are All the Bums Hanging Out Around McGregor?

I would refer you to my signature once again.
I refer your face to my groin region.

And even if that were all true, Vegas gets the fights wrong about 75% of the time. They're no more a legit fight analyst than your newbie ass is, lol! You're gonna feel the heat on the 21st.

You don't remember me but I was the guy telling you RDA was gonna beat Conor, then when Diaz stepped in I followed up by saying Diaz was gonna beat Conor himself. And I'm also telling you Diaz is gonna do it again. You'll see.

Time tells all tales.... Time will also heal your butt wound when it's said and done.

Valuable teammates.

People who want money and to make some sort of name for themselves? Lol its human nature. I wouldn't be caught dead sucking up to some famous guy or Lady. Where is your fucking pride? Some people have no pride and no honor.

so in the new the maclife episode at least 3 full vans are all following mcgregor, who are all of these people?

In show business they are referred to as groupies.

I see touch butt there, thats the most important.. the more time Conor spends with that dance instructor the more I know he will lose haha

It's all about the money. The fake phony hahahahahahahhaha nice bullshit is pathetic. Half if not more of those Fuckers (FRIENDS) wouldn't be there if it wasn't for $$$$$$$$$

giphy.gif
Random, but awesome. The "Watermelon Woman"
tumblr_mac3x3mzkj1ruj2iwo1_400.gif

I refer your face to my groin region.

And even if that were all true, Vegas gets the fights wrong about 75% of the time. They're no more a legit fight analyst than your newbie ass is, lol! You're gonna feel the heat on the 21st.

You don't remember me but I was the guy telling you RDA was gonna beat Conor, then when Diaz stepped in I followed up by saying Diaz was gonna beat Conor himself. And I'm also telling you Diaz is gonna do it again. You'll see.

Time tells all tales.... Time will also heal your butt wound when it's said and done.

Did you tell us that Conor was going to beat Aldo too, Nostradumbass?

I see a lot of guys with tall skinny-fat bodies to replecate Nate

Did you tell us that Conor was going to beat Aldo too, Nostradumbass?
Did tell us Conor was gonna beat Nate on March 5th?

See how that works, idiot. You don't know me or who I picked, smallcock. I bet ANYTHING you had Conor winning and you still do today, lol.

Did tell us Conor was gonna beat Nate on March 5th?

See how that works, idiot. You don't know me or who I picked, smallcock. I bet ANYTHING you had Conor winning and you still do today, lol.

So no?

World class sparring partners right there. Danis is better than any of those juiced up roid heads Nate is working with.

so in the new the maclife episode at least 3 full vans are all following mcgregor, who are all of these people?

This is how you end up sucking dicks for nickels on the corner. No one can afford this entourage.

Back