so where the outrage about bellator fighters pay.

23k posts, 1k likes, not the best ratio.
Weren't likes purged a year ago?

Plus anyone with an account as old as yours knows likes on this site are about trolling on page 1 of a thread, not posting an interesting discussion. A good interesting discussion might net ~20 likes at best. A troll shitpost in a conor thread with no content hits triple digits.

Hello Dana, how is your new snow covered driveway ?

Jesus fucking Christ, not this guy again. You are either dense or a dumb motherfucker.

• Bobby Seronio III: $3,000 (includes $1,500 win bonus) def. Socrates Hernandez: $2,000
  • Abraham Vaesau: $6,000 (includes $3,000 win bonus) def. Albert Gonzales: $3,000
  • Shane Keefe: $3,000 (includes $1,5000 win bonus) def. Rhalan Gracie: $5,000
  • Edwin De Los Santos: $3,000 (includes $1,5000 win bonus) def. Jon Adams: $1,500
  • Jesse Delgado: $4,000 (includes $2,000 win bonus) def. Joshua Dillon: $2,000

all i read if the ufc is wrong for not paying living wages.

so who can live off 2k.

i know i know you all say there local fighters so nobody gives a shit out them but the ufc prelim fighters make more than 2k an the outrage is how the ufc doesnt make more fighters conor type money.

so ufc is evil for there min pay but scott coker is a saint for there low pay
This shtick is tired, at least Bubba is self aware now with the Combate shilling and I like him now.

Plus dude, it's different paying a debutant 1.5K/1.5K and paying a Albert Duraev 13K/13K

• Bobby Seronio III: $3,000 (includes $1,500 win bonus) def. Socrates Hernandez: $2,000
  • Abraham Vaesau: $6,000 (includes $3,000 win bonus) def. Albert Gonzales: $3,000
  • Edwin De Los Santos: $3,000 (includes $1,5000 win bonus) def. Jon Adams: $1,500

so who can live off 2k.

i know i know you all say there local fighters so nobody gives a shit out them but the ufc prelim fighters make more than 2k an the outrage is how the ufc doesnt make more fighters conor type money.

Bellator have never stated that they are the biggest mma-league.
Scott Coker is not bashing the boxing community.
Bellator ALLLOWS sponsorships.

Genuinely expected some of those prelim guys to get about 500-1000 dollars with the records they help.

Saul got 80k too lol. Laughing all the way to HSBC. If anything Bellator deserve praising.

Is he on a multi-fight contract with them or is it just a one off deal though? There isn't much point paying much more than regional market value for one off deals.
No idea if it was a one off deal. But it's true that a lot of guys on Bellator prelims are regional guys who don't belong on the big show, and deserve to be paid relatively little. But Delgado just isn't one of those guys, even if this was a 1-off fight.

No idea if it was a one off deal. But it's true that a lot of guys on Bellator prelims are regional guys who don't belong on the big show, and deserve to be paid relatively little. But Delgado just isn't one of those guys, even if this was a 1-off fight.

I agree, but if he's not willing to commit to more than that I could see why they wouldn't pay him that much. A lot of shows that people I train with have been on do them an under the table percentage of tickets they sell too, so I wonder if that was involved.

Weren't likes purged a year ago?

Plus anyone with an account as old as yours knows likes on this site are about trolling on page 1 of a thread, not posting an interesting discussion. A good interesting discussion might net ~20 likes at best. A troll shitpost in a conor thread with no content hits triple digits.

I proposed this years ago: 1 worldwide like should equal 20 likes in the heavies..

so who can live off 2k.

Bellator pays the fighters 47.5% of its total revenue which is comparable to the majority of what other professional sports pay.

UFC pays between 10 - 12% of its total revenue to the fighters.

So please tell us all which Org have not been paying the fighters a fair amount of its total revenue?

UFC Paid Shills are always claiming UFC is the #1 MMA Org then they should be paying the fighters like they are the best.

I don't think it really helps with the guys this thread is supposed to be about. Noone's paying much money to advertise their brand on the early prelims.
To be fair they're probably still making a little something extra. That is if they seek sponsorships out. I mean, what are sponsors paying them for a regional shot? I literally don't know, if anybody has more info by all means share. I'm speculating here to be clear but I have to imagine the fact they're being streamed to however few people watch Bellator prelims counts for something to a sponsor.

I'm not trying to suggest they're bringing in 5 figures or something, but an extra thousand bucks is probably as much the whole purse they'd get doing that same fight in a regional promotion not being broadcast anywhere. It's a total bush league practice from Coker and Bellator but I think it's worth acknowledging that for the individual fighters competing compared to the market that exists for 0-0 MMA fighters it's actually a great opportunity.

To be fair they're probably still making a little something extra. That is if they seek sponsorships out. I mean, what are sponsors paying them for a regional shot? I literally don't know, if anybody has more info by all means share. I'm speculating here to be clear but I have to imagine the fact they're being streamed to however few people watch Bellator prelims counts for something to a sponsor.

I'm not trying to suggest they're bringing in 5 figures or something, but an extra thousand bucks is probably as much the whole purse they'd get doing that same fight in a regional promotion not being broadcast anywhere. It's a total bush league practice from Coker and Bellator but I think it's worth acknowledging that for the individual fighters competing compared to the market that exists for 0-0 MMA fighters it's actually a great opportunity.

If it's anything like the fighters I know the sponsors they have probably help towards training costs and stuff like that rather than pay them an additional fee on fight nights.

In Canada, that kind of money dissappears pretty quicky.

Back