so where the outrage about bellator fighters pay.

Revenue split is the only thing that matters...

UFC is giving 18%, fucking cheap motherfuckers, considering most sports pay around 50% of revenue.....Bellator is closer to 50% but since they are pretty poor overall, their pay isn't that great.

If you want to cry about how the revenue split should be split up between the fighters, well that's different.

How many apprentices you know get the living wage?

What's more important is that they're able to earn the living wage when they're fully fledged professionals with saleable résumés.

so when bellator fighters have day jobs it cool but a ufc fighter is a cop or a teacher if evil? why the double standard?

Revenue split is the only thing that matters...

UFC is giving 18%, fucking cheap motherfuckers, considering most sports pay around 50% of revenue.....Bellator is closer to 50% but since they are pretty poor overall, their pay isn't that great.

If you want to cry about how the revenue split should be split up between the fighters, well that's different.

no 2k is what matter more to me. floyd took home 500 million an paid a fighter 20k or less who fought on the even what the revenue split of that ?

• Bobby Seronio III: $3,000 (includes $1,500 win bonus) def. Socrates Hernandez: $2,000
  • Abraham Vaesau: $6,000 (includes $3,000 win bonus) def. Albert Gonzales: $3,000
  • Shane Keefe: $3,000 (includes $1,5000 win bonus) def. Rhalan Gracie: $5,000
  • Edwin De Los Santos: $3,000 (includes $1,5000 win bonus) def. Jon Adams: $1,500
  • Jesse Delgado: $4,000 (includes $2,000 win bonus) def. Joshua Dillon: $2,000

all i read if the ufc is wrong for not paying living wages.

so who can live off 2k.

i know i know you all say there local fighters so nobody gives a shit out them but the ufc prelim fighters make more than 2k an the outrage is how the ufc doesnt make more fighters conor type money.

so ufc is evil for there min pay but scott coker is a saint for there low pay

I thought I read somewhere that UFC pays about 20% of their revenue to fighters and Bellator is on record paying 40 or 45% of their revenue to fighters. If you ask me that's a whole hell of a lot better than the UFC practices. Those examples you posted are just first time prelim fighters most likely, one off fights.

Every prelim fighter in every promotion has a day job.

sure i get that but the online mob says if a ufc fighter has a day job than it evil and the ufc needs to pay all fighters conor money.

Im guessing most are part time fighters and love the once hobby/pastime we now call a sport and would continue to better themselves and reach spiritual enlightenment through competition regardless off financial incentive. That being said , once name value increases due to fighter performance , fighter restitution should be forthcoming , post haste . Signed a concerned fight fan.<{cuts}>

Bellator has 14 viewers and 9 of them stream. I'm shocked the pay is this high.

I thought I read somewhere that UFC pays about 20% of their revenue to fighters and Bellator is on record paying 40 or 45% of their revenue to fighters. If you ask me that's a whole hell of a lot better than the UFC practices. Those examples you posted are just first time prelim fighters most likely, one off fights.

so what first time fightes cant make a better living wage like the ufc prelim fighters.

viacom not a mom and pop shop.

I see other orgs called out occasionally, but yeah, its mostly aimed at the UFC. They are the "big league" though right? Billions of dollars sloshing around LOL. I don't spend much time in the boxing or non-UFC forums myself so I don't know if they might get criticized more there? They all suck for fighter pay. Not disagreeing with you. Either way, you're prolly better of keeping your day job.

so who can live off 2k.

Nobody is forcing them to do it. If they're smart they have other sources of income. I'm betting you knew that though and posted that anyway.

source or stop spreading bs

viacom makes money there a cable giant an they signed tv deals with people and have sponsors so there making money off bellator.

you think there showing fights on showtime for free?

Nobody is forcing them to do it. If they're smart they have other sources of income. I'm betting you knew that though and posted that anyway.

it the double standard of the online mob im calling out. ufcis seen as evil and belaltor is senn as amazing

Still a great opportunity for these fighters to make a name for themselves and have potential to make more money. Sometimes people have a hard time negotiating too. There's other factors. Theres no way you fight for 2k just for the money.

Dana and Scott are not to blame. Take it up with endenvor and Viacom.

Should be noted when the ufc payouts were the same dollar figure as bellator, the revenue split was the roughly the same as well (somewhere in the 40% range)

Dana and Scott are not to blame. Take it up with endenvor and Viacom.

Should be noted when the ufc payouts were the same dollar figure as bellator, the revenue split was the roughly the same as well (somewhere in the 40% range)

there are alot of boxers who make nothing 2 but nobody cares 2.

I remember around 2005 ufc made TUF they took a chance , gambled money to make money. Boxing done the same Contender series Peter Manfredo jnr ,Sergio Mora , Alphonso Gomez, Jesse Brinckley i followed their careers and still support them. PROMOTE YOUR FIGHTERS they will make you money. Its not rocket science

Just like the UFC fighters, they sign the contract and were willing to fight.

Back