So where are the people...

Did you know Bill Gates also had a private meeting with all mayors/MPs in Canada, and political figures in the USA?

According to Billy himself, he will receive a reported $200 Billion each year for the double CONvid shot.

Billy also has shares In many medical platforms like Vaxx manufacturers, labs, W.H.O., G.A.V.I., etc.

Look at Billy pumping his own products!
View attachment 862733
He was doing all that great work in India and Africa, why shouldn't the rest of the world benefit from his special blend of expertise, visionary abilities and overall love of humanity? It's also great he has such a cozy relationship with the major players in the media. This way they can get out his message to the masses and do it in a way where other ideas (the truth) are suppressed or deemed 'conspiracy theories' (like Covid came from a lab etc...).

Who is Kamala Harris? I stopped caring about politics after Trump lost?

She's the fucking Vice President of the USA. Did you stop being an American when Trump won?

...Who clowned Dana for a year for putting on events during peak Corona?

Where have those self righteous, virtue signaling goofballs gone?

How many of your indoctrinated concerns have come to fruition?

Texas and Florida with full capacity events going on, where is this catastrophe you guys spoke of?

Did you tuck your tails again and pretend you forgot about it? Or is the Covid apocalypse coming soon?

War Dana
Luke Thomas will PM you soon with a pithy response.

In Florida they got caught lying with lowering the number of case of civid this is a fact so you have any evidence that the numbers were inflated or is this one of those “trust me bro” situations that you heard some random dude say it on YouTube or Twitter and just parroting it without any evidence lol
<36>

Lol, you got fake news'd, and are doing what you just accused the other poster of doing. That lady was a scammer who said that to raise money on gofundme from suckers.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...ddled-lies-about-florida-covid-19-deaths/amp/

This place is a cess pool of people who only care about themselves, Its not a suprise they dont give a shit about covid until it affects them personally. They probably care more about Covid affecting there hype train like Hazmat more then they care about their own Parents.

Sorry to break the news...which you seem to watch often (CNN?); there is no test available to detect SARS-COV-2.

You can read my responses to your buddy Baltimore Bro, they all apply.

You're being hoodwinked by criminal players, pushing a medial and control agenda. This is your first false-flag, psy-op.

Vaxx = trillions in revenue + injury treatments, and death fallout.

Vaxx passports = control your movement, income, and behavior (see social credit system, China).

They dont let me into the store looking like that which is why I went for the other mask

I was thinking of this the other day. Who's to say what type of mask you are going to wear from now on? You are hilarious

There has been no rise in total deaths in the last 2 years. It's actually lower (all cause deaths).

This "pandemic" is not what it seems. Here's some recently acquired FOIA data. Deaths are lower last year than previous years.

Hospital admissions also lower despite what the news will chirp at you.

View attachment 862730

The only deaths you want to know about are increased suicides, death by ventilator (90% of people put on vents died), vaccine deaths, and mistreated LTC patients ( military reported in Canada).

All the CONvid deaths are misleading, and mislabeled as there is no test that can detect SARS-COV-2

Corrupt doctors were calling terminal cancer patients, and vehicle accident deaths as CONvid.

Even diagnosing knee pain as CONvid to get kickbacks and budget increases for their hospitals.

View attachment 862731

I can only speak for my own country and not Canada. Sorry if you feel duped by the freemasons.

I can only speak for my own country and not Canada. Sorry if you feel duped by the freemasons.

All countries, my friend. You're being duped as well. The difference is, I'm aware and you're not.

All countries, my friend. You're being duped as well. The difference is, I'm aware and you're not.

I just don't have the data or facts from my country. I live in Australia, could you find some for me?

You do know people lost loves ones to it? I hope they ban you for your lack of empathy.

So a multi billion dollar company has to shut down because people died?
Why don't they shut down public servants too?

The logic is strong on this one

Exactly. Dana has been a piece of shit since this covid started, Not suprising being a Trump supporter. The irony is, if Trump didnt get those stem cell meds he probably would have died. Makes me wonder if Dana got those same meds duringt this pandemic.

So you're saying there is a way to use stem cells to make people immune to covid, and the CDC didn't say anything???????!?!?!

Keep going buddy
The logic is outstanding

Hasn't there been 600,000 deaths?

"Nearly 700 million people contract mosquito-borne illnesses each year, causing more than one million deaths. Common types of mosquito-borne diseases include malaria, dengue, West Nile virus, chikungunya, yellow fever and Zika."

why aren't we shutting down the world over this one?

I just don't have the data or facts from my country. I live in Australia, could you find some for me?

I'm nice, but I'm not that nice.

You can start with your country's/Continent's public health website. All of the 2020 data should be available by now, or first quarter of 2021.

Also research PCR / RT-PCR and how it's not actually a test. It's a device that is used to copy/replicate genetic sequences.

Think of it as a photocopier. You tell it what to
copy, and it copies as much as you want.

There's a task for ya: research the cycle thresholds that are used in Australia for lab testing.

Most of the world is using 30+ Ct which is medical fraud. 25 cycles and lower is the recommended setting for the machine.

I'd be curious to know what AUS is using?
Ontario, Canada is using 40+ Ct, and there are many lawsuits filed, waiting for the courts to open to expose this.

Last edited:
Just saw this. Thought you might enjoy <45><45><45>

Did you get your toxic food with your toxic injection? <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

How sad that your government has to bribe you to get poisoned, so they can get paid. $5 worth of greasy "food" in exchange for heart inflammation, blood clots, infertility, and even death!

Last edited:
"Nearly 700 million people contract mosquito-borne illnesses each year, causing more than one million deaths. Common types of mosquito-borne diseases include malaria, dengue, West Nile virus, chikungunya, yellow fever and Zika."

why aren't we shutting down the world over this one?

Malaria is spread through mosquitoes n not humans. N they have a malaria vaccines bro

Back