So where are the people...

You left out the fights that were cancelled because of COVID infections, or do those not count with your genius theories.

Asking because frankly who gives a flying crap as long as we are making progress in the fight against this thing.
This place is a cess pool of people who only care about themselves, Its not a suprise they dont give a shit about covid until it affects them personally. They probably care more about Covid affecting there hype train like Hazmat more then they care about their own Parents.
Yes, only people who wear two masks, get vaccinated and hide under their beds care about their parents. Did you ever consider that you might be going about this the wrong way? Is it possible you've been listening to bad information?

All of this scam based on a fraudulent "test", and counted as "cases" to keep you locked up in momma's basement, injecting yourself with Billy's poison, only to keep you locked down again when those fake variants magically appear.

You's been fooled, brah...and you ain't doing shit about it. They're going walk all over you while you cower under the blankets from the boogie-flu.

Screenshot_20210622-183930~2.png

It's interesting that not a single person gave an instance where their apocalyptic predictions came true.

Instead, they immediately began their sob story

"I wear two masks and get vaccinated because I don't wanna kill my grandparents you retard"

Just step back, read that, and ponder it. It doesn't get more sheep than that.
Some of ya'll really need to re-read some Orwell... or Huxley.

Not wanting your grandparents to catch covid isn't a bad thing, but why don't you get vaccinated for the
380 trillion viruses in you right now? Why don't you place a mosquito net over your entire house?

Nothing the CDC, WHO, predicted materialized
They've successfully made billions for the drug companies
Made the sheep out there scared for their lives
And turned the weak spirited into sheeps

Malaria is spread through mosquitoes n not humans. N they have a malaria vaccines bro

1. we were talking about overall death concerns. stay coherent son. stick to the topic.
2. mosquitoes killed more people than covid. Hence, the topic was brought up.
3. There are malaria vaccines... are you vaccinated for malaria?

It's interesting that not a single person gave an instance where their apocalyptic predictions came true.

Instead, they immediately began their sob story

"I wear two masks and get vaccinated because I don't wanna kill my grandparents you retard"

Just step back, read that, and ponder it. It doesn't get more sheep than that.
Some of ya'll really need to re-read some Orwell... or Huxley.

Not wanting your grandparents to catch covid isn't a bad thing, but why don't you get vaccinated for the
380 trillion viruses in you right now? Why don't you place a mosquito net over your entire house?

Nothing the CDC, WHO, predicted materialized
They've successfully made billions for the drug companies
Made the sheep out there scared for their lives
And turned the weak spirited into sheeps
While I agree with what you said you are missing something very important. If you listened to the CDC, WHO, Gates, Fauci and others you didn't make things better or safer, you made them worse. Lockdowns caused many suicides, increased domestic violence and addictions, lack of Vitamin D, and poor health due to lack of communal involvement. The vaccines have not helped matters but have injured and killed many. The CDC has had to pull back their recommendation to vaccinate children due to the widespread cases of myocarditis and periocarditis. The injuring of children is unnecessary since they didn't suffer during this 'pandemic'. The recent deaths of the British Airways pilots gives new meaning to the line "Does anybody know how to fly a plane".

Last edited:
While I agree with what you said you are missing something very important. If you listened to the CDC, WHO, Gates, Fauci and others you didn't make things better or safer, you made them worse. Lockdowns caused many suicides, increased domestic violence and addictions, lack of Vitamin D, and poor health due to lack of communal involvement. The vaccines have not helped matters but have injured and killed many. The CDC has had to pull back their recommendation to vaccinate children due to the widespread cases of myocarditis and periocarditis. The injuring of children is unnecessary since they didn't suffer during this 'pandemic'. The recent deaths of the British Airways pilots gives new meaning to the line "Does anybody know how to fly a plane".

I don't get the point I missed
I agree with you

1. we were talking about overall death concerns. stay coherent son. stick to the topic.

It

You specifically said 'why aren't we shutting down the world because of malaria', I answered. Don't change your narrative because you got embarrassed.
If I was travelling to a country that had a high rate of malaria I would consider the vaccine, I would have to do some research before though.

Oh I didn't say "one of" the highest rates...

Doesn't change what I said though.

'One of' and 'the' are quite different

Did you even see the stats? What's usa ranked?

Back