So where are the people...

Doubt anyone else will..... Are you trying to say the laws don't apply to Trump? If this is true why wasn't he taken to jail since tax evasion is a serious crime?
Apparently they dont. Trump said something along the lines that he hasn't paid taxes in 20 years because he is smart and all you trumpers are stupid.

Apparently they dont. Trump said something along the lines that he hasn't paid taxes in 20 years because he is smart and all you trumpers are stupid.
Are you sure you just aren't stupid and don't understand how taxes work? We talking about federal taxes? Income tax? Property tax? State tax? Just because someone writes off one portion of his taxes doesn't mean they "didn't pay any taxes".

Are you sure you just aren't stupid and don't understand how taxes work? We talking about federal taxes? Income tax? Property tax? State tax? Just because someone writes off one portion of his taxes doesn't mean they "didn't pay any taxes".
If you are looking for a legit answer read above.

...Who clowned Dana for a year for putting on events during peak Corona?

Where have those self righteous, virtue signaling goofballs gone?

How many of your indoctrinated concerns have come to fruition?

Texas and Florida with full capacity events going on, where is this catastrophe you guys spoke of?

Did you tuck your tails again and pretend you forgot about it? Or is the Covid apocalypse coming soon?

War Dana

You do know people lost loves ones to it? I hope they ban you for your lack of empathy.

You do know people lost loves ones to it? I hope they ban you for your lack of empathy.
I agree. I lost a few family members. But i doubt anyone will get banned or dubbed over this tragedy.

Covid just wiped out proably a bunch of true JBG fans that were too manly to wear a mask.
Covid death rate for adults aged 18-29 = 0.004%

wiped out for sure. JBG fans are an extremely rare breed.

I agree. I lost a few family members. But i doubt anyone will get banned or dubbed over this tragedy.

Sorry to hear that . We just don't need people downplaying people who were lost to a virus that wasn't here a few years ago.

We get it you’re a liberal and you follow all the things the media says. I bet you think theres more than 2 genders…

Didn't it literally end Khazmats career? Lol
I think the reaction to it was disproportionate to the point where studies are saying the lockdown might do more harm than the virus itself.

Sorry to hear that . We just don't need people downplaying people who were lost to a virus that wasn't here a few years ago.
This place is a cess pool of people who only care about themselves, Its not a suprise they dont give a shit about covid until it affects them personally. They probably care more about Covid affecting there hype train like Hazmat more then they care about their own Parents.

Back