So when people hate on Conor and his trash talk but nuthug Diaz, Sonnen, Koscheck...

I've never been to Stockton, all I can go by is stats. If a city is named one of the most dangerous places to live in America, based on the homicide count, it's probably pretty bad. That doesn't mean the entire city of course, Detroit,Chicago, Baltimore and so on all have rich and middle class sections, but they also have terrible sections.
Aurora Illinois used to make those lists too. You don't see Wayne and Garth pretending to be Scarface.

Like I said, Diaz is a fun fighter, but he's a wannabe.

First of all Kos has zero fans except Dana White who somehow paid him a lot even though he couldn't fill my back yard on his own.

Mr West Linn Oregon used self deprecating humor 90% of the time. We all knew he was FOS and joking.

Nate is the real shit and backs it up. No quit in him and high skilled.

Conor is a wanna be. Low skills and thinks he's better than everyone. A poser and many see through it.

Just because they trash talk they are all the same? Facepalm away

nobody hates on Conor what people hate on are his stupid fans repeating whatever he says like we haven't heard it already. it's like sitting at a restaurant eating a steak and someone walking up to me yelling "you fucking murderer" then I have to tell them to shut the fuck up and then shit escalates into me ordering two more steaks even though i only ordered the steak because it had been a while now i have two steaks that i really don't want to eat but now i have to in order to stick it to this retard who felt the need to call me out on being a fan of steaks.... see how annoying would that be?

45bc0b26aa9ff1cb4ce40685dd2e7c56233a2fe4a8ecee7215747a2070221f8c.jpg

F4PIDJS.gif

Like I said, you can hate people for different reasons; that's not hypocrisy. Trash talk isn't all categorized in the same way. Chael and Conor have a similar approach but drastically different styles. Nate isn't even comparable. I'm not sure what image he's going for or character he's attempting to achieve. Definitely nothing like "mystic Mac." Also, you must be new to the game if you think Chael and Koscheck are universally adored for their trash talking; those are two of the most hated fighters of all time.
Trash talk is all the same shit, just said or spoken differently from person to person. If you like one person verbally humiliating another in dramatic or poetic fashion. But this is more oriented towards the Fairweather fans who smash Conor for shit talking and losing, and then nuthug various other fighters who do the same.

I think the real reason people don't like McGregor is that he's a well-dressed hipster. That really goes against the sensibilities of the bro type MMA fans that frequent this site.

The Diaz brothers dress like 12 year olds copying their favorite rapper.

So you would be considered a hypocrite for being a Conor fan but not liking the Diaz, Chael or Kos?
Am I doing it right?

Who the hell nuthugged Kos? He was literally one of the least liked fighters on this forum. GTFO TS

Conor is a troll looking for reactions out of people. 2 weeks out before the fight and he's talking shit about the WWE to get into headlines and build publicity. It's annoying and I wish people didn't fall for it. He hides behind NSAC, Dana White/UFC, and security guards knowing that no fighter will throw a punch at him at a public venue outside the octagon because he's protected. You'll never catch him on the streets by himself talking like that.

Conor%2BMcGregor%2BConfronts%2BJose%2BAldo%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2B59%2BBoston.gif

Nate on the other hand is keeping it real. He will talk shit to you when he's alone. That is how the Diaz brothers are like all day.

Last edited:
Why do you care if people like Conor or not? I'm a fan, but I don't give a fuck if Bob down the street isn't. Every fighter gets love and hate. Just shut the fuck up about it.

I like Conor. He appeals to me. I find him entertaining. So, you think that says something about me.
Interesting.

Some people like chocolate, some don't. Or the color red.

Last edited:
Don't hate the player, hate the game. Conor has earned all his 'glory' with hardwork and some knockouts, he completely deserves to milk it for all its worth. Also, like I said, the same people who drizzle over Nate's and Chael's trash talk, are the hypocrites here.
Although there execution is different trash talk is still just trash talk at the end of the day. It all appeals to the same people.
No, it doesn't. A lot of Sonnen's talk has some wit and style. Conor is simply a classless asshole who only appeals to the lowest common denominator, like your self. He's blunt, with no nuance or subtlety.

Back