So when people hate on Conor and his trash talk but nuthug Diaz, Sonnen, Koscheck...

Big difference in what Conor and Nate do but Conor is similar to Chael and I dislike them both. Is that ok with you?

The difference is Diaz pretends he's a gangster even though he comes from the suburbs of middle class Stockton

Not what I said. I just want people to recognize their own hypocrisy and admit they don't actually hate McGregor's trash talk, they just hate McGregor.
Yes you did. You are upset that people don't like him and like others who do similar things as him. It's called get over. Do you get upset at people who don't like the same movie as you but like another one that is similar?

You can hate people for different reasons. There's zero hypocrisy in any of the examples you have. Conor is markedly different from all three in myriad ways. I think most people hate Conor because he's blatantly grasping at glory with all he has, which is why he hasn't defended his title once.
Don't hate the player, hate the game. Conor has earned all his 'glory' with hardwork and some knockouts, he completely deserves to milk it for all its worth. Also, like I said, the same people who drizzle over Nate's and Chael's trash talk, are the hypocrites here.

Scratch Sonnen and Kos from the list b/c they don't actually believe the shit they say.

Nate speaks what he believes and could ease off on the "keeping it real" shit now that he's established and older. Really wouldn't lose him him fans and may make him a bit more palatable for potential fans across all cultures.

McGregor's problem is that he interlaces both shit he truly believes with shit he knows is rubbish, which is part of what makes his persona effective, plus good oratory skills and charisma. (Undercover law-enforcement and intelligence operators have long used similar techniques). But this interlacing of truth and BS is also what translates as disingenuous to a portion of fans and it usually manifests in a nasty way - hence McG's "haters."

The difference is Diaz pretends he's a gangster even though he comes from the suburbs of middle class Stockton
Stockton has been ranked in the top 20 most dangerous cities in America to live in a few times. It's murder rate in California is second, behind Oakland.

Yes you did. You are upset that people don't like him and like others who do similar things as him. It's called get over. Do you get upset at people who don't like the same movie as you but like another one that is similar?
I don't care if you dislike or like McGregor. But at least be honest about why you do. So that's why I make fun of Diaz/Sonnen dweebs who get wet everytime they open their mouths, but turn into raging butthurt assholes everytime Conor trashes someone or hypes himself up.

And Conor comes from a rich family in Ireland. Claims to came from nothing. McJoker is a scrub false.

I don't care if you dislike or like McGregor. But at least be honest about why you do. So that's why I make fun of Diaz/Sonnen dweebs who get wet everytime they open their mouths, but turn into raging butthurt assholes everytime Conor trashes someone or hypes himself up.
Mcgregor isn't above criticism.

Stockton has been ranked in the top 20 most dangerous cities in America to live in a few times. It's murder rate in California is second, behind Oakland.

That's only because America basically gives free guns. Of course murder rate will be high.
And Conor comes from a rich family in Ireland. Claims to came from nothing. McJoker is a scrub false.

This is not true.

Don't hate the player, hate the game. Conor has earned all his 'glory' with hardwork and some knockouts, he completely deserves to milk it for all its worth. Also, like I said, the same people who drizzle over Nate's and Chael's trash talk, are the hypocrites here.
That is an idiotic argument.

'You like Bill Burr, but you don't like Louis CK? They both tell jokes, have red hair, and swear guys. You are hypocrites!'

They have fundamentally different personalities, and talk completely different flavors of trash.

I can't help but facpalm. The people who do this have to create come completely arbitrary difference between the trash talk of McGregor and that of the guy they nuthug over. Like 'Conor is obnoxious, he sucks. But Diaz is fucking awesome for acting like a thug and pushing Cerrone' or 'Conor is delusional. Chael Sonnen is super intelligent and is much better than him'.
I am not sure anyone has EVER nuthugged Ko$

That is an idiotic argument.

'You like Bill Burr, but you don't like Louis CK? They both tell jokes, have red hair, and swear guys. You are hypocrites!'

They have fundamentally different personalities, and talk completely different flavors of trash.
Although there execution is different trash talk is still just trash talk at the end of the day. It all appeals to the same people.

Like I said, you can hate people for different reasons; that's not hypocrisy. Trash talk isn't all categorized in the same way. Chael and Conor have a similar approach but drastically different styles. Nate isn't even comparable. I'm not sure what image he's going for or character he's attempting to achieve. Definitely nothing like "mystic Mac." Also, you must be new to the game if you think Chael and Koscheck are universally adored for their trash talking; those are two of the most hated fighters of all time.

Although there execution is different trash talk is still just trash talk at the end of the day. It all appeals to the same people.
Um. Clearly it doesn't. Try and keep up dude, that is literally the thrust of your thread.

If you think Stockton is hood, you should check out some real ghettos.

I like to watch Diaz fight, but a suburbanite pretending to be gangster is cringe worthy.

Nate is one bad motherfucker! He always comes to fight, and he has always been correct in fighting for the right to make more money! Aside from knocking Cerone's hat off his head, the guy never talks shit about his opponents before or after fights...that is the difference, there is nothing fake about the Diaz brothers...Conor and Chael are more show-business type guys, and that is why they make the money they made...but sometimes people just want to see them get KO'd or submitted, a piece of humble pie every now and again is a good thing.

My friend who lived in Ireland told me people there consider him a knacker... which in Mcgregor's words would be like being called a bum

If you think Stockton is hood, you should check out some real ghettos.

I like to watch Diaz fight, but a suburbanite pretending to be gangster is cringe worthy.
I've never been to Stockton, all I can go by is stats. If a city is named one of the most dangerous places to live in America, based on the homicide count, it's probably pretty bad. That doesn't mean the entire city of course, Detroit,Chicago, Baltimore and so on all have rich and middle class sections, but they also have terrible sections.

Back