So When Nate Loses is anybody Gonna Watch His Next Fight?

Question is not if we would watch a particular fighter after he loses. Question is, will all you delusional Connor cockswallowers still watch MMA ( that thing you didnt know existed before this manlet started winning ) after he gets embarrassed.

All Conor fans are new cockswallowers or whatever this douche says.

And 196 was March 5th.

LOL....whatever man.

Sig bet done. May the best fighter win (Conor) LOL.

You asked if I posted in December. I made this account in February. What point are you trying to make? See you on Sunday with your new sig.

He gonna headline a PPV?

LOL.

Nobody is going to be talkin Diaz after he gets that right eye swollen shut and his gut kicked in to a 3rd Rd. TKO.

Whats the over/under on him being on Conan again? LOL

Nates new fans are just Conor haters ala Aldos surge of "fans".

Conor bless.

Nate lost before, you know?

Have been watching every card since high school. A bunch of people lost and a bunch of people left. I'm still watching.

You still gonna be a fan of Conor if he loses again?

Pretty sure Conor will lose more fans than the first fight after another loss.

Hasn't all of his fights sold out before this one? So he lost once and now it's fight week and it's not sold out yet? What could it be? Why's it not sold out? I thought Conor was "the show" and he runs the west coast and east coast?

I'll watch of the Diaz bro's fights.

I am a big Conor fan. I am also a Diaz fan. I will still watch his fights.

I have seen the guy for a long time, i was never a fan until the pre-fight conferences, if he loses i will still watch him anyway, just like i would watch Conor too, i like watching MMA.

He gonna headline a PPV?

LOL.

Nobody is going to be talkin Diaz after he gets that right eye swollen shut and his gut kicked in to a 3rd Rd. TKO.

Whats the over/under on him being on Conan again? LOL

Nates new fans are just Conor haters ala Aldos surge of "fans".

Conor bless.
You don't believe any of that.

I will always watch the Diaz Bros. perform, win or lose.

Will all Conor fans go away after Nate finishes him again?

Back