So When Nate Loses is anybody Gonna Watch His Next Fight?

By anybody do you mean mma fans or pop culture idiots that swag jack whatever is hot at the moment?

i always watch the diaz bros fight they are two of my fav

He gonna headline a PPV?

LOL.

Nobody is going to be talkin Diaz after he gets that right eye swollen shut and his gut kicked in to a 3rd Rd. TKO.

Whats the over/under on him being on Conan again? LOL

Nates new fans are just Conor haters ala Aldos surge of "fans".

Conor bless.

McGregor-Diaz III will be huge for UFC 205.

Conor bless.

We're not front runnin bitches. Half of Conor's beta bitch parade have already bailed. The rest go when he gets finished at 202.

You pathetic Fuck.

I figure you bail within minutes of that clown tapping again.

giphy.gif
Thank you

Things will go back to normal for Nate and Sherdogs Nate threads will be sporadic while Conor fills the page. Mostly hyping his next opponent.

PPV buys for 202 are going to be huge.

At least Nate got a good contract out of his 15mins in the spotlight.

War Conor. Most exciting fighter in the game.

We're not front runnin bitches. Half of Conor's beta bitch parade have already bailed. The rest go when he gets finished at 202.

You pathetic Fuck.

I figure you bail within minutes of that clown tapping again.

giphy.gif

LOL....what a front runnin beta bitch.

See.. the difference between Conor and even Rousey and Diaz------- is when he loses...he doesn't cry about it. He just keeps moving forward. People that are mentally strong and are in it for the sport are un-phased by a loss...Loses happen - real athletes push ahead. Mental midgets cry, hide and quit.

He gonna headline a PPV?

LOL.

Nobody is going to be talkin Diaz after he gets that right eye swollen shut and his gut kicked in to a 3rd Rd. TKO.

Conor bless.

well you do have a point. clearly he's getting all of this attention because of conor. even if nate wins, i don't think he'll headline a ppv.

Conner fans proving they're the biggest clown fanbase yet again

hahaha, you're all shook

I'm definitely watching, because he will still be entertaining

when connie loses, are you going to stick around watching mma?
No, TS sounds like a teenager who will roll over to her mom bed and cry while fap to a pic

Certainly - luv both Diaz bros - tho Nate took the helm long ago as a fighter imo.

Nate brings it every time so I will definitely be tuning in. He may not game plan well but he is always walking forward and throwing hands.

Yes of course, he is a entertaining fighter.

He gonna headline a PPV?

LOL.

Conor bless.

Sig bet? I got Nate.

Did you post about Nate Diaz around Dec. Of last year?

Dick tucking already? You can just say no, man.

I've been a fan of both Diaz bros since Nick's first run in the UFC and Nate's run on the Ultimate Fighter.

Dick tucking already? You can just say no, man.

I've been a fan of both Diaz bros since Nick's first run in the UFC and Nate's run on the Ultimate Fighter.

Its a question dude. I dont wanna bet with some fairweather :eek::eek::eek:.

Back