So When Nate Loses is anybody Gonna Watch His Next Fight?

Its a question dude. I dont wanna bet with some fairweather :eek::eek::eek:.

Dick tuck. As predicted.

Has any Conor fan EVER put their money where their mouth was? Literally the worst fan base ever.

I watched him before Conor and will continue to watch him. He is usually an entertaining fighter.

Dick tuck. As predicted.

Has any Conor fan EVER put their money where their mouth was? Literally the worst fan base ever.

What? How is that a dick tuck? I asked if you posted about the dude when he wasnt fighting Conor to see if your a real fan .

Why dont you just answer the question?

"Yes"- Ill bet you
"No"- fuck off your a nutrider

What? How is that a dick tuck? I asked if you posted about the dude when he wasnt fighting Conor to see if your a real fan .

Why dont you just answer the question?

"Yes"- Ill bet you
"No"- fuck off your a nutrider

Of course I'll bet. I got Nate to win, you have Conor. 2 months sound good for the sig?

If you only watch fighters who haven't lost, then you don't get to watch a lot of fights.

What fight is Nate losing? Is his next fight after he beats Conor already signed?

Of course I'll bet. I got Nate to win, you have Conor. 2 months sound good for the sig?

You still didnt answer the question. But whatever.

1 month sig bet.

Im taking a pic of my balls now....for your sig.

Lol.

If Conor loses and then loses the belt to Aldo will anyone ever watch him fight again?

You still didnt answer the question. But whatever.

1 month sig bet.

Im taking a pic of my balls now....for your sig.

Lol.

1 month Oooh you so confident. lmao. I'd rather do 2 months, but hey, you're a Conor fan so I guess I can't expect too much from you. And yes, I did answer your question. I've been a Diaz fan for a decade.

I know you will watch him parade into a titlefight with Eddie after he boxes Mcgegor's ears off.

Lol imagine if Nate won that. Nick's ego would go further through the roof than it already is and he'd insist on only fighting Fedor or something.

I was a Diaz Bros fan long before anybody knew who Conor is. I'll be a fan after the fight, win or loss. Dumb question.

When Nate Diaz loses his shit after defeating Conor a 2nd time?

Sure people will watch his next fight.

Question is not if we would watch a particular fighter after he loses. Question is, will all you delusional Connor cockswallowers still watch MMA ( that thing you didnt know existed before this manlet started winning ) after he gets embarrassed.

1 month Oooh you so confident. lmao. I'd rather do 2 months, but hey, you're a Conor fan so I guess I can't expect too much from you. And yes, I did answer your question. I've been a Diaz fan for a decade.

So you posted about Nate in Dec of last year? Thats what I asked.

Back