So whats next for Duffee?

GSon

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Funny how a large portion of folks here in the heavies were calling this kid a "can" and a "nobody" after he left the UFC. Looks like he's still got some solid potential at heavyweight. So, who's next for the Duff man?

i like it.

needs to fight Russow at some point to avenge his loss, but not just yet.
you rank russow above lavar and barry. if not, why should duffee fight one of those and then move down in competition to fight russow

Still don't think that highly of him. Gatekeeper at best IMO. Beating Neil Grove and Phil Defries doesn't mean much at all.

But.. one more win against a mediocre opponent and I'm sure Sherdog will be predicting he wins the championship. After all, he looks mean and has a really impressive physique.:rolleyes:

you rank russow above lavar and barry. if not, why should duffee fight one of those and then move down in competition to fight russow

I've always thought Mike was overrated. But I'd rank him above them and probably pick him too beat both of them. Never excited to see him fight though. And either striker might be a more dangerous match-up for Todd.

I think the GG-Rothwell winner would be a good fight for him.

I'd like to see him fight struve

he will rematch Russow eventually. but they need to make it a 5 round main event on fox

Back