So whats next for Duffee?

I can't believe the "hammer fist of doom" hasn't been posted yet.

I seriously like the sound of a Russow rematch, if not give him someone like Mitrione, Barry

That fight was sick, for a sec I thought De Fries was going to get him.

SDR, Lavar, Rothwell, and Barry are all great options for the next match

People are saying Miocic, which would be an awesome fight, but I think they need to build Stipe up a little after his first loss

Why is everyone glamouring for a Russow rematch>? Dont we have enough rematches as it is? Let him fight somone new. There are many options available. Most of all, I think Dos Santos would be a good tune-up fight for Duffee.

Why is everyone glamouring for a Russow rematch>? Dont we have enough rematches as it is? Let him fight somone new. There are many options available. Most of all, I think Dos Santos would be a good tune-up fight for Duffee.

1. I'm sure dufee would love to prove that was a fluke.

2. JDS is 30 rungs higher on the hw ladder from Duffee.

if JDS is gonna look like that for now on then go ahead and set Duffee up with him.

I'd like to see him rematch Russow and put that embarrassing loss behind him for good.

I think Carwin would make for a good fight.

Another mid level opponent, see how he does, take it from there.

Yup. Give him someone near the middle of the division. I think he's too good for the low ranked guys, not proven enough to fight top tier yet.

A Russow re-match DEFINITELY ...... down the line. A few mid level opponents makes sense like Morecraft, Miocic, or Del Rosario.

Pat Barry, obviously! Guaranteed fireworks, two guys starting the climb back up the ladder. Could be a co-main on a small card or even a first fight on FOX.

Back