• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So, what's better, leave being in prime like Khabib or retire on the shield like Tony?

Boevik

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Mods, add poll please.
No we saw two models of retirement. First is to retire on peak (but obviously with some fights left in you). On other hand there's Tony who gave it all, but his losing streak looks terrible.

Mods, add poll please.
No we saw two models of retirement. First is to retire on peak (but obviously with some fights left in you). On other hand there's Tony who gave it all, but his losing streak looks terrible.
I would not want either person's life. But, if I was forced to choose, I'd choose the one where my skull wasn't punched in by Justin.

Depends of how much money you made or how smart you were with it.

Tony strikes me as a guy that falls for a lot of BS "businesses" people around him come up with, hopefully I'm wrong and he has some properties rented out or ready to flip.

I fell like real estate is the best investment for fighters thanks to the amount of cashflow they handle.

When are losses good for anyone’s image?

Reactions: HHJ
Champ shit only

CompleteComplicatedDodo-size_restricted.gif

Lol- obviously somewhere in the middle. Tony should've been done awhile ago and khabib committed a greater crime with SO MUCH meat left on the bone .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuralAttacker25
Back