So whats being done about these robberies?

First the blatant Jon Jones vs Reyes scam, as clear of a 1,2,3 you will ever see in a 10-9 round fight probably ever, and now Hooker gets home cookin freebie? I mean fuck, they giving out more freebies than Harvey Weinstein dinner parties recently...

How is it obvious to majority of people who arent biased towards their favorite fighter when watching these fights but people who get paid to do this for a living cant figure out who is actually winning on a consistent basis? Just flip a coin now or score it based on crowd reaction? Like what we are scoring these fights by now? Blood lost? cuts? I dont even understand because at least these last 2 main events have been pretty straight forward to score.....
Probably the most effective thing we can do is stop calling very close fights that can go either way "robberies" when it doesn't go the way we were rooting for/against.

I’ve concluded anyone who uses the Jones fight to complain about robberies instead of the Krause fight is a noob.

Go watch round 1 of the Krause fight and review the judges score cards. Or “rewatch it (for the first time)”. And then try to tell me I’m wrong.

First the blatant Jon Jones vs Reyes scam, as clear of a 1,2,3 you will ever see in a 10-9 round fight probably ever, and now Hooker gets home cookin freebie? I mean fuck, they giving out more freebies than Harvey Weinstein dinner parties recently...

How is it obvious to majority of people who arent biased towards their favorite fighter when watching these fights but people who get paid to do this for a living cant figure out who is actually winning on a consistent basis? Just flip a coin now or score it based on crowd reaction? Like what we are scoring these fights by now? Blood lost? cuts? I dont even understand because at least these last 2 main events have been pretty straight forward to score.....
If you thought round 3, and arguably round 2, of the Jones/Reyes fight was the clearest 10-9 we've ever seen, then you're the clearly the biggest retard who has ever been on Sherdog. Seriously though, thinking Reyes won that round is one thing, but thinking he ran away with it is a complete joke of a take.

Hooker Felder is about as close a fight as you can get. Wasn't a robbery in either direction.

A close decision not going the way you thought isn't a robbery

I didn't see a robbery. It was a close fight unlike the Jones/Reyes fight. #ReyesNewLinealChamp

Hooker Felder is about as close a fight as you can get. Wasn't a robbery in either direction.

The fact that morons on this site still don't understand how scoring works is crazy to me.

It's ROUND by ROUND. It's NOT about 'how close the fight was' in totality.

Rounds 4 and 5 were clearly Felder. Round 2 was clearly Felder. Sherdog's own scored round 2:

Jay Pettry scores the round: 10-9 Felder
Tristen Critchfield scores the round: 10-9 Felder
Brian Knapp scores the round: 10-9 Felder

If you say round 5 was Hooker's, shut up, because the judges gave rounds 4 and 5 to Felder.

And for 'close' rounds like Round 3, you have to start looking at aggression: Felder was the aggressor the entire time. He defended all the BS takedowns, save for the last one. I have no clue how you can score 3 rounds to Hooker.

Well if you wanna make sure you win, you gotta do better than 3-2. 4-1 maybe. But leaving it up to just 1 round is too risky. IMO it's your own fault for letting it go to the judges.
Nobody trys to do that numbnuts. Felder was trying to end his life. Dan was the 1 who had to turn into a wrestler trying to play the game. City kickboxing my azz

if you dont want to get robbed finish your opponent, its simple
Ur an idiot. It wouldnt be a sport if every1 could simply decide to finish some1. Specially in the top 10 or championship smh. If they could just decide that every1 would be undefeated slap nuts

If that was a robbery, can you give an example of a close fight?

Back