International So what really happened at Notre Dame Cathedral? Two other events demand the question

The outfit of the person in that top video looks similar to what Obama was wearing in Kenya:

Nobody talks about the person. Nobody talks about the fire starting in the most secluded “perfect spot” to go unnoticed.

Don’t ask questions. Unreal.

Nobody talks about the person. Nobody talks about the fire starting in the most secluded “perfect spot” to go unnoticed.

Don’t ask questions. Unreal.

It is very difficult to believe that the fire at Notre Dame Cathedral has nothing to do with the other churches being burnt down and the recent Islamic terrorist attack in Sri Lanka.

"The chief architect of Notre Dame: 'We installed new detection system in 2010 and completely rewired the cathedral, so the fire wasn't caused by electrical short-circuit'

French media reports citing an interview with the former French Inspector-General for Historic Monuments Benjamin Mouton, http://www.compagnie-acmh.fr/mouton/ who oversaw the installation of state-of-the-art fire prevention systems in the Notre Dame Cathedral in 2010, and who was responsible for the building from 2000 to 2013, cast doubt on today's leak to the Associated Press https://www.batiactu.com/edito/notre-... that the fire was likely caused by an electrical short-circuit.

Benjamin Mouton was interviewed live on TV on Monday evening as the fire continued to burn the 850-year-old symbol of French culture and history. Here's what he had to say:

"I don't understand this at all. The fire's spread is extremely curious. With really old oak like that, it's super-hard, so you'd need a lot of smaller wood to first get the fire hot enough for the oak beams to burn.

In 2010 we replaced all the electrical wiring, so there's no way this was sparked by a short-circuit. We put new wiring in place according to modern standards. And we went even further; we installed state-of-the-art fire protection and detection systems in the cathedral.

At all times, there are always two men on standby in the Cathedral, day and night, to go investigate anything the moment an alarm goes off, then if necessary to call the fire emergency services.

I am really stunned that this [the fire] has happened. It's incomprehensible."

That's not all. Mouton told French construction magazine BatiActu the following: https://www.batiactu.com/edito/notre-...

"In 40 years of experience, I have never heard of a fire like this.

It would take a really combustible load at the start of such a fire for it to rapidly develop into the disaster we saw. Also, oak is a particularly fire-resistant wood.

The fire detection/protection system installed in the cathedral was of the highest level. It was a very expensive undertaking, but it enabled us to quickly ascertain whether a fire had started somewhere. Additionally, we had many old wooden doors replaced by fire-doors.

We also drastically reduced the number of electrical appliances throughout the building, and completely forbid them in the attic."

The fire was set in the hidden area of the attic. That’s what they say, and now it’s a “electrical glitch” that started it. On huge oaken beams.

Very nice. I got the feeling that the whole "he's not really a Christian" was intended to be mean towards him.

And since were here, and being all warm and fuzzy. Merry Christmas to you. :D

Happy Easter. :)

They can't have nominal Christians and those inclined toward Christianity waking up. They need Christians to be a bunch of :eek::eek::eek: hating white supremacists.

fakkits.png

It's really humorous because - hold your breath - the dude wasn't entirely bullshitting. The Romans had an entirely different (fucked up) conception though and can't be directly compared to Ancient Greece. It's merely a few examples.

400px-Tiranicidas_04.JPG

Harmodius (Greek: Ἁρμόδιος, Harmódios) and Aristogeiton (Ἀριστογείτων, Aristogeíton; both died 514 BC) were two male lovers from ancient Athens. They became known as the Tyrannicides (τυραννοκτόνοι, tyrannoktonoi), the preeminent symbol of democracy to ancient Athenians, after they committed an act of political assassination at the 514 BC Panathenaic Festival.

594px-Plutarchs_Lives_Vol_the_Third_1727.jpg

The Sacred Band of Thebes (Ancient Greek: Ἱερὸς Λόχος, Hieròs Lókhos) was a unit of select soldiers, consisting of 150 pairs of male lovers which formed the elite force of the Theban army in the 4th century BC. Its predominance began with its crucial role in the Battle of Leuctra in 371 BC.

The ancient Athenian logographer Dinarchus mentions the Sacred Band as being led by the general Pelopidas alongside Epaminondas who commanded the army of Thebes (Boeotia), and were responsible for the defeat of Sparta at the decisive Battle of Leuctra.[3][4]

The exact ages of the unit's members are not recorded in ancient testimonies. However, comparing them with the Spartan elite unit Hippeis (ἱππεῖς)[1] and the Athenian epheboi (ἔφηβοι) recruits, it's estimated that trainees were inducted as full members to the Sacred Band at the ages of 20 to 21,[18] whereupon they were given a full set of armor by their erastai.[22] They likely ended their service at age 30.[18]

Obviously...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_relationships_of_Alexander_the_Great

Deer_hunt_mosaic_from_Pella.jpg

The Stag Hunt Mosaic (c. 300 BCE) is a mosaic from a wealthy home of the late 4th century BC, in Pella, the capital of the Macedonian Kingdom. It bears the signature of the Ancient Greek artist Gnosis, of whom very little is known. It is now located in the Archaeological Museum of Pella.

The figure on the right is likely Alexander the Great due to the date of this mosaic along with the depicted upsweep of the hair.[9] Pella is also the birthplace of Alexander. The figure to the left wields a double-headed axe, alluding to Hephaistos; meaning the figure depicted could be the second-in-command, bodyguard, and boyhood best friend of Alexander, Hephaestion.[9] The dog depicted is possibly Peritas accompanying Alexander.[10]

The stag represents the Persians that Alexander conquered. He had stated his motives for battling the Achaemenid Empire was to get vengeance for the sacking Athens and destruction of temples there such as the Parthenon.[11]

I think it would be better to not know the truth if a radical follower of Ramadan did start a fire intentionally. We do not want the anti-Ramadanism sentiment and violent reaction of intolerant bigots.

There's alot of electrical problems in churches in France. Some might say that Easter People aren't safe in their own churches anymore.

Don't even get me started. I'm boiling just reading this. Weak ass commies and self-loathing degenerates being played by the Globalists.

I'm thinking vehicular homicide is in order.

(eh)

Strange thread merge.

I think it would be better to not know the truth if a radical follower of Ramadan did start a fire intentionally.

Allah Enthusiast*

If push ever comes to paroxysm though, I side with Easter Worshippers.

It is very difficult to believe that the fire at Notre Dame Cathedral has nothing to do with the other churches being burnt down and the recent Islamic terrorist attack in Sri Lanka.

It is hard to believe it is tied to Islam when the Al-Aqsa mosque was on fire at the exact same time as Notre Dame, as well.

Obviously the pagan gods are finally fighting back against the Abrahamic god.

giphy.gif

man, this season is a royal fucking disappointment for me man.

season 1 was fucking mint. the introductions of each episode introducing a different religion, long, lost & forgotten.

this season feels rushed. & the fact Scully bailed, the quality just fucking dropped hard.

man, this season is a royal fucking disappointment for me man.

season 1 was fucking mint. the introductions of each episode introducing a different religion, long, lost & forgotten.

this season feels rushed. & the fact Scully bailed, the quality just fucking dropped hard.
Haven't gotten into it yet. I heard it had major production problems.
This scene is still gold , together with Anansi on the boat.

Haven't gotten into it yet. I heard it had major production problems. This scene is still gold , together with Anansi on the boat.

Isn't that Neil Gaiman's series? This book is excellent.

51C7IGsOYHL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Personally, I'm willing to believe the short circuit explanation.

If this was an act of terrorism, I think it would be way too big to cry to cover up.

On top of it, and obviously an accelerant was used to get the fire to spread.

No, your point is to undermine the truth and explain away the obvious. The wood is of the same kind and a blowtorch was used 5 minutes straight without it catching fire.

No my point is anyone on earth who goes out in the woods often would know that log is not starting fire in that shape no matter how long you held a flame to it. The comparison is not relevant and that is what I said.

As far as "truth" goes, you and I might have a different understanding of that term because you cannot establish the "truth" of your claim but seem to still be comfortable using that term loosely.

You can read anything you want into what I said though--and will.

Personally, I'm willing to believe the short circuit explanation.
personally, i think this is the "easiest" explanation for a fire, like always.
they should have come up with a better one.
safety precautions for work on notre dame are probably on such high level, so the shortcut version is at least questionable.

personally, i think this is the "easiest" explanation for a fire, like always.

I imagine the reason why it's the easiest is because it's the most common. The fact that it's a historic building doesn't take away the human error factor.

So until I see evidence to the contrary, I'll believe the official explanation.

I imagine the reason why it's the easiest is because it's the most common. The fact that it's a historic building doesn't take away the human error factor.

One poster was saying that because all the electrical was recently re done there could not possibly have been a short...... I cant relate to that kind of black and white thinking. People screw up all the time even when its life and death- like surgeons and doctors do.

What can go wrong, will someday go wrong. There isn’t always need for an explanation when you have chaos.

I couldn’t find the main thread for the Notre Dame fire. But I found this one.

but it seems like Notre Dame might not be rebuilt. Was there ever even a God Damn doubt. They can’t have the icon of France And the French people be a Catholic Cathedral. It cements Christ as focal to french society. Can’t have that.

https://apnews.com/48fee6c01627bca5f212c0f2e35d81cf

They may use the excuse of toxic lead to tear it down as well.

May nobody ever forget that 10 minutes into the fire the enemy controlled media told the people “this isn’t arson” and asking questions is far right conspiracy theory propaganda.

In my opinion, it was a globalist plot, or they are covering for Islamic immigrant arson to this day.

Could you imagine the symbolism of the media telling the Native French people that an Islamic migrant just burnt the Notre Dame? Well, the french people might have crazy ideas that the unwanted immigrants are destroying France!!! Can’t have that.

Back