So what happens if Tyron Woodley completely smokes Wonderboy ?

I hope Woodley wins. I don't like him but the hate he gets is pathetic.

Then he'll get banned by usada for not listing that he smoked

well he stays champion and shut the fu off fat drunk hillbillies talking s***t about him, if thats not enough its not up to him

After the fight wonder boy is overated.And karate doesnt work in mma lol
And everyone conveniently forgets how Machida's "elusiveness" was followed by movement trainers becoming a thing.

What will all the haters that said hes scared and made gifs of him running say ? What happens if Woodley just runs through Wonderboy what will his haters say ? Dana saids that Woodley is fighting Wonderboy next.

I guess we'll all ask why tyron was so scared of Stephen in the first place.

Well then he has his first successful title defense under his belt, and inches that much closer to ww all time goat..

We end up saying that this makes Conor the GOAT for some fucking reason.

I mean, when you hit that hard, that fast, you're a threat to anyone....With that said, how about that condit rematch if he beats wonderboy? I'd be down. I don't know how long Woodley can actually hold the belt, but he can upset ANYONE in the division just due to that right hand. My opinion anyways...

Even if he managed to beat wonderboy, doesnt mean he wasnt ducking

I suppose we'll see pigs flying shortly thereafter...

It's Wonderboy's division...just a matter of time...

All this talk about Woodley ducking Wonderboy has been asinine. If he manages to merck Wonderboy, the haters will either: (1) conveniently disappear for a while; or (2) make excuses. That's the way things work around here.

I'm not even a Woodley fan, and I favor Wonderboy to win. But the MMA community as a whole is just absurd.
No it hasn't, he can win, if he does beat Wonderboy he still ducked him until he got forced to do so.

Back