So what happens if Tyron Woodley completely smokes Wonderboy ?

WB is not popular. Ty-Run has 3x more twitter followers. Hell Maia has 12x more.

And no I picked Ty-Run over Lawler see links with proof above.

You don't know shot about fighting if you don't recognize WB is a terrible matchup for Ty-Run. He knows it hence running.

Edited posts,late posts and 50/50 posts do not count. Not going to bother looking as we know you absolutely hate Woodley.

Wonderboy is ALOT more popular on this forum. There are 1% who like Woodley and the rest are Wonderboy fans. That cannot be disputed but good try in skewing the numbers and reality.

What will all the haters that said hes scared and made gifs of him running say ? What happens if Woodley just runs through Wonderboy what will his haters say ? Dana saids that Woodley is fighting Wonderboy next.

what happen if wonderboy beat him, will tyron woodley nuthuggers admit that he was ducking and that they only rooted for him ebcause eh was black?

I will be picking Thompson but the outcome, either what I want to happen or what actually happens, has been irrelevant to me in supporting Thompson for the shot. If it's a fair and decisive victory, then I say the better man won.

what happen if wonderboy beat him, will tyron woodley nuthuggers admit that he was ducking and that they only rooted for him ebcause eh was black?
Umm we rooted for Woodley because hes a great fighter lol. What does him being black have to do with anything other than you being a racist ?

He will have earned back the hespect he squandered by acting like an entitled pussy after winning the belt.

butthurt.gif

If he beats Wonderboy then he's the legit champ with his first title defense and he moves on to the next one.

then somehow discredit the win and talk about how wonderboy was always overrated, got raped by brown etc.

My guess would be the sea turns to blood, the last soul in heaven is born, the four horseman ride that type of stuff.

all these dummies in this thread talking about how unlikely it is that Woodley would win.

The whole point OP is making is what if Woodley wins. What will you say?

Not how likely his chances of victory are.

Woodley by another Athleticxplosive KO

Wonderboy won't be able to deal with the Athleticxplosiveness of Woodley like he couldn't deal with the Athleticxplosiveness of Raymond Daniels in kickboxing.

Also Woodley at Roufesport will be more than ready for whatever Wonderboy brings when they fight.

Then the reactions here would definitely be something to watch.

Back