So what happens if Tyron Woodley completely smokes Wonderboy ?

i personally just don't like Woodley. Hes not douchy like hendricks was, but i just dont care for his typical style (ellenburger, hendricks, mendes, woodley) are basically the same type of fighter. Dangerous in round 1 and usually will lay and prey if it goes into the later rounds.

Not to mention sitting out pouting for a ts when he didn't really deserve it imo. And ducking lombard hard, and trying to avoid wonderboy doesn't help either.

hes a good fighter, just not a fan. That wont change if he wins or loses.

Smoking-GIF.gif

If he wins he wins.Good for him and on to the next contender but I still wont like him and want him to lose his next fight...

Then he can go after that money fight since the other WW's will need time to hash out who's the next #1 contender.

After the fight wonder boy is overated.And karate doesnt work in mma lol

Then Woodley retains his belt and moves on to the next challenger. What the hell do you think happens TS?

Then he will never get to fight GSP ha! If he runs through Wonderboy he shouldnt need a fight with GSP to be able to sell though. I would hope the "fans" would want to see him fight. Who knows what they want though I havent figured it out yet.

What will all the haters that said hes scared and made gifs of him running say ? What happens if Woodley just runs through Wonderboy what will his haters say ? Dana saids that Woodley is fighting Wonderboy next.

If the fight happens I would not give a single shit who wins. I'm always here to be won over.

Then the racists come out in full effect.

Excuse after excuse.

People overestimate how big an upset woodley was over Robbie.

The vegas odds were nearly even. Robbie was coming off some brutal wars where he'd been hurt a bunch of times, plus he looked pretty deflated at the weigh ins. Lots of people, me included, said Woodley had a pretty good chance of KOing Robbie in the first two rounds. The Robbie who went out there wasn't the same beast who beat Rory. Not to mention he should have lost 2 of his last 3.

Wonderboy is a different beast. That said this is MMA and anything can happen, and if Woodley beats wonderboy it'll be one of the worst things to ever happen in MMA, but life will go on.

That'd be huge for his career if he beats Wonderboy! I don't like Woodley much cause I don't like that he has tried to avoid Woodley and that he called me racist for not liking that. As far as his work in the ring, its great! Just because I don't like how a dude acts outside of the octagon doesn't mean that I'm not gonna watch him if he's an exciting fighter.

All this talk about Woodley ducking Wonderboy has been asinine. If he manages to merck Wonderboy, the haters will either: (1) conveniently disappear for a while; or (2) make excuses. That's the way things work around here.

I'm not even a Woodley fan, and I favor Wonderboy to win. But the MMA community as a whole is just absurd.

53 threads will be made asking if Woodley is really the champ.

Back